Short Mans Syndrome!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniaddiction

Reaction score
Tumble escaped from his paddock today (his favourite past time lol) and he was having so much fun that I didn't have the heart to spoil it for him, so I made him naked and set him free again..

He is a bit chubby as a result of a few too many groceries..but then Im about to start driving him so its good to have some extra fuel in the tank.

So here he is..In the short time he has been with me this little guy has captured my heart..I am head over heels for him and doesn't he know it!
default_wub.png

288447809.jpg

He sorted out the big girls...
default_rolleyes.gif

288447801.jpg

And with a squeal and a kick he was off!

288447789.jpg

288447796.jpg

288447803.jpg

I would love it if someone could zoom in on him and crop this for me..

And then it was time for a drink..

288448606.jpg

Thanks for letting me share
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we say BUCKSKIN?! You all know they are my favorite and what a beauty! I remember him from before but oh my how beautiful can he be..love him, Maxine

What a beautiful guy
default_wub.png
And those eyes areike dinner plates! Gorgeous. gorgeous, gorgeous. Of course buckskin is my favorite color too!
default_yes.gif
Mary

Oh Helen, that just brings a lump to my throat and a tear to my eye
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Bless that little buckskin guy, his daughter is just an exact replica, I did a double take when I saw these pics.
default_wub.png

Anyway, I have to stop having teary eyes, I'm on reception!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Yep that's fine, I should be home by 6 or 6.30, see you then

Oh and I can crop your pic, just email me the full size version
default_smile.png

* sigh * Oh how I miss having that little guy around (tempered by the fact that I know he is being looked after so well), but his kids get more and more like him every day, some are just as talkative as he is too
default_biggrin.png

Ok, that is one gorgeous horse.....I dropped my jaw..looks charisma...wow!

Yes he sure does KNOW hes all that and a bag of chips! I'm a very Lucky girl, Blessed with wonderful friends,

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]He has always been one of my favorite horses shown on this site. He really is exceptional
default_wub.png
[/SIZE]

I love that water picture
default_biggrin.png
Too cute
default_aktion033.gif

Joy

Latest posts

Back