SECRET SANTA GIFT THREAD!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh so glad it made it.......I was worried
default_unsure.png
......wandered if the mail man put it somewhere you couldn't find it
default_rolleyes.gif
...haha
default_saludando.gif

Just a note to my Secret Santa gift reciever!!!! It went out this morning PRIORITY!!! So please don't worry I did not forget about you!! I have been waiting for an item to come in!!! Let me know when you get it!!!!
default_wink.png
I hope you like everything!

Leya

(nothing yet here though from my Secret Santa! Patients is a virtue...right..
default_hypocrite.gif
LOL!!!!!!)

I got mine!! THANK YOU Casnos Minis ...Christyanna Hayden. The box itself was so pretty and some beautiful candles (that smell WAY TOO GOOD!!) and festive tea light holders. I will post pictures later. Vanilla cupcake scented candles-How did you know my most favorite treat is white cake???? YUM!Thank you!!
I'm glad you liked it, and I din't know that was your favorite, but glad I picked those out. My daughter likes that scent and I love the creme Caremel. I was hoping you liked candles. You're Welcome.

Christy

I got mine from Nootka!! And of course I love it!!!

SEA GLASS! I LOVE SEA GLASS! AND AN INCREDIBLE STAINED GLASS BUTTERFLY!!!

Thank You Liz,

Bonnie

I am mailing mine out tonight after school.

My package should have arrived at my person's home several days ago, but I've not seen a post.
default_unsure.png
She's been posting about other things so I know she's been online...
default_rolleyes.gif

According to UPS tracking, my person's package was delivered this morning.. Hopefully she will be posting soon, I can't wait to see how she likes the gifts!

I am still anxiously waiting the arrival of mine!
default_smile.png

default_xreiter.gif

THANK YOU SO MUCH MONTANA! I just received my gift! I opened immediately in my car, couldn't help it. I love candy and I have already opened the Huckleberry Jelly Beans and the Cherry Chocolate Taffy...yummmmmmmmmmmmmm! I have also put out the Christmas Kitchen towels since my old ones have holes! I will have to get a pic for my pretty ornament and make up the Blueberry Brownies tonight. What wonderful gifts from Montana! I was fortunate enough to go through Montana this last summer by train on my way to visit family in Oregon. I missed Glacier Nat'l Park because it was dark but saw it on my way back and it was gorgeous! What a beautiful state! Thanks again and I hope to be another Secret Santa next year!

M

Also wanted to say that I FINALLY sent my gift out as well. Too much going on with kid birthdays and stuff. But it's sent and priority so whoever should receive it by Saturday!

Thanks

I'm a little late too. Its going out tomorrow with UPS. I get to work before the Post Office opens and get out after it closes. Makes things very difficult. I feel terrible for being so late.

Heather

I never claimed to be a patient person...lol...so waiting for my package to arrive is making me a little crazy...lol
default_wacko.png
default_laugh.png

OK Little Ribbie (Heidi) WE LOST THE BATTLE and opened the gifts. WE LOVE THEM ALL!!!! (esp the coconut patties which I will HIDE FROM JESSIE as they are my favorite thing in the world and I never get them) You again were WAY to generous and I want you to know your gifts are greatly GREATLY appreciated
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png

And I hate to say it but my SS gifts were just mailed today going out west
default_smile.png
I have been working and had to talk the other half nicely into mailing it today for me. SO with that said it will be there by midweek or earlier and PATIENCE is a good thing as I am hoping my gifts will make you smile
default_smile.png

I received mine! Thank you Deni Bruton from Kuehl Quarter Horses & Miniatures (forum name Kuelghs). I received the very helpful book "Miniature Horses- A Veterinary Guide for Owners & Breeders" sent directly from Chimacum Tack. Hopefully I don't have to use it too much but I am sure it will come in handy
default_wink.png
. I love books and have already looked through it quite a bit. It has great pictures! Thanks so much!
Shawntelle- I am glad you enjoyed your present. I had fun shopping for it. I hope you enjoy the CD. When you noted that you like Country music, I immediately thought of this recording. Hope you have a Happy Holiday!

Tanya

Happy you like it, sorry that I sent something that wasn't on your list but I thought boy would that be handy to have.

And to fix a few type oops its Kuel Quarter Horses & Miniatures, and forum name Kuelqhs. (don't worrie about getting that wrong, most people turn the Q into a G for some reason.)
default_smile.png

I would like to thank my Secret Santa, Sarah13 for the lovely gifts she has sent me.

They are truly appreciated and will be put to good use!

Thank you again.
default_saludando.gif

Kitty, Im so happy you opened them and you liked them!! Thats so funny you like the coconut patties!! That along with the funny sun glasses were just a couple of silly things I wanted to add. P.S. I keep going back to your sales page....you have not heard the last of me, heidi Merry Christmas to you All

Hi Minihorses4ever

FLFlyingW did get her package this morning. I just had time tonight to get on the computer.

I think I liked my homemade card so much with the candy cane and the nice sweat message. I had on my wish list a Jolly Ball for my colts and they were out playing with it this afternoon. They really like it and they each hold onto the handle part and run side by side-to funny!! To get a gift for my colts made my Christmas special and we will enjoy it for a long time together. Florida does get chilly and the blanket you sent will keep my legs warm without being heavy as I sit in my wheelchair and watch my babies.

A big Hug for you Breanne. Love Donna

PS: You live real close to my husband's family. When I saw the address at first I thought it was something from them.

default_wacko.png
okay thats what my face looks like right now still no ss gift has arrived here for me yet but I have been so busy with work and I got home long enuff on Monday to get my SS's gift boxed up and then

had the hubby mail it yesterday
default_new_shocked.gif
did he send it priority he say i dunno
default_wacko.png
did he do conformation on it NO
default_wacko.png

sooooooo to my ss you gift was mailed I SWEAR cause the other one i mailed out same day arrived at its destination today. so

PLEASE post when you get it so i know it got there ! Ididnt forget but i just got in fora few hours today and Im off again for a few more days in a few hours

will check the forum again and maybe they got it and maybe i will have gotten mine

Hello! My SS gift(s) arrived this weekend! I think my husband and 7 year old daughter enjoyed it as much as I did. We debated on openning it before Christmas actually arrived or savoring the big box sitting on our table. I still don't know who my SS is??? We love the beautiful horse candle holder (proudly displayed on our kitchen table), wonderful ornament (hanging on the tree), and very cool stationary! Who do I thank for all of these wonderful gifts...
default_thumbup.gif

~ Becky
Sorry Becky. I realized after I sent the gift that I forgot to put my forum name in/on it.
default_rolleyes.gif
I'm glad you liked it. Merry Christmas!

Thanks so much for the great gifts! Have a very Merry Christmas! ~ Becky

Oh My!!! A gift from "divigo" - Trisha of Holland!!!
And it is way too much..

A pretty horse mouse pad (that I needed badly - on my desk now), AND a BEAUTIFUL Mini halter.. never seen one like it before.. so different.. Did you make it Trisha???

Also some cheeses, waffles, season and other assorted eats..

A song CD that Alex & I played, now we are pretending to talk like we are from Holland..
default_laugh.png
I am calling my Jordy dog a "gooten dog".. we are so funny here..

3 sets of pretty wood shoes!

Also a small bottle of some potion that is suppose to make me "feel right & alert".. Ooooh… looking forward to drinking the stuff!!
default_472.gif
Should be interesting!

Thank you Trisha!! It is so fun to get this package!! Merry Christmas to you!!!!
default_cheekkiss.gif

gift.jpg

You are sooo very welcome, trust me!

Glad the package arrived on time and in good shape!

I collect little items (not the food
default_rolleyes.gif
) during the year and put them in my closset for safe keepings to make a nice SS present for lilbeginnings.

Always try to send out a package with lot's of European goodies to make it a little more international than just the Netherlands.

The food I bought two days before sending the package so if you don't want to eat it right away you can keep it for a while.

Warm up the little waffers over a cup of coffee or in the stove; they will taste 10 times as good!!

No I did not make the halter, but I am glad you like it (hope it fits
default_wink.png
).

Looking at the picture it does look like a lot; but it comes from a warm heart and it was no trouble at all!

Like I prommissed in my card I will send you some tulip bolls (and other kinds) as soon as they are available again.
default_smile.png

For you to put in your garden, so you don't forget about us overhere in the Netherlands.

So for now I am keeping your address safe, because I need it again.

Glad you liked everything, have a wonderfull and healthy christmas.

Trisha

I need to explain one more thing:

The CD has Sinterklaas songs on it. Here in the Netherlands we did not celebrate Christmas (up untill 5 years ago) but we celebrate Sinterklaas.

He is a saint that arrives in our country on december 5th and he has a lot of pieten (helpers) to help him distribute all the presents to the children.

His helpers are black from the soot of the chimney. It has never been a racial thing, but just to be on the safe side and try to keep from hurting anyone's feelings we now also have purple and other colloured helpers.

It is a national holiday for us and a really old tradition.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back