Santa borrowed my team

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluebell

Reaction score
Just thought i would share a picture of what we did today. This is my young driving team. My camera doesn't take the best pics so the quality isn't the greatest.

Dec1004.jpg

How lucky you are, I would love a white christmas, but dont think it will happen here in tropical North Qld. (Queensland)

Our kids have never seen the snow yet!

Great pic anyway,

Diane

AWWWW! Thanks so much for sharing that picture! You have my dream rig there ;).

I can hear the audio that goes what that fantastic photo "Meeeerrrry Christmas!!!". Thanks for sharing!

O WOW, great picture! Equusite material for sure! DEFINITELY a Christmas card pic!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

HAHA! I TOLD MY DAUGHTER THAT SANTA HAD MINI HORSES NOW IVE GOT PROOF THANKS SANTA!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Santa had a big red bag full of presents but he lost them off the sleigh and had to go back and pick them up LOL. It was fun and a perfect day for it. Yes i plan on using it for Christmas cards if i can get them done in time otherwise there is always next year.

Super pic. My husband says "what better place for this than MINISOTA".

Great picture and looks like you were having a ball.

Joyce

Wow, that is pretty neat and I sure hope this is the Santa that goes by my house!!

What a great picture and I bet there are many smiles after seeing it too! Think I should share that with three grandchildren! Lavonne

Betty,

That picture is priceless!! I agree, what an awesome Christmas card!!

Those minis look like they are enjoying it just as much as Santa!

HMMMM! Now, if Marnie and I hurry over there for a visit, does that mean Santa will give us a sleigh ride?

Latest posts

Back