Ribbons for Linda Horse Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamlandnh

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
I can't believe it is almost time for the show. Who's coming and how many are you bringing?

Show date is 5/31 at the Cumberland Fairgrounds in Cumberland ME.

Even if you think you might come to show send in your entries so that the paperwork can be done.

I will be there with 2 horses at least. Lizzie is working on her Mimi (Diana) to bring up the new colt! It is the Fred baby!!!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png

Hope to see you all there.
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

Can you post the link for the class list etc again? Thanks! I hope to come with our 2 horses BUT only if my rescue mare has foaled by then!!! We are sad to have to miss NbarH this weekend!
default_sad.png

Tammy

I need to talk to Shelly and see what we're doing. My mares 330 day due date is June 22nd. I don't see any bag starting yet, so I don't think she'll be going as early as the show. I sure hope not anyway! I'd sure love to bring my Smooch!!!

I have 5 coming
default_saludando.gif
Looking forward to it! Its our first show of the year and it'll be a great one to work the kinks out before the rated show up here rolls around. My entries are going in tomorrows mail. May 31 cant get here soon enough
default_biggrin.png

~Jen~

I was planning on coming to this show with 1 or 2, was actually looking forward to having a lighter load than usual, and since I didn't get to show at the show last year
default_smile.png

But I recently planned a road trip with a couple friends and that is the only weekend that worked, so we're headed down to DC. I will be sorry to miss it but I know the show will be a great success. I hope everyone has a good time!!

Planning on going up on Sat to spend the night. Know we will have the 2 that dreamlandnh mentioned. Still not real sure on the baby or not. Makayla you need to twist my arm more. Can't find my foal blanket for the little begger so I can clip him.

Hi,

Anyone coming the day before, please do not forget to bring your own shavings.

Sue

I may or may not be coming, cumberland is a ways from here but I'm going to try! I am going to the N Bar H show this saturday for the first time
default_biggrin.png
(this would be our second show ever)

Latest posts

Back