RFD-TV...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWA

Reaction score
I haven't had an opportunity for much TV time in a very long while. This afternoon, I thought I'd just set down and chill out for a little bit, maybe turn on some good ol RFD and catch something horsey or with the livestock auction runs...and :new_shocked:

NO RFD-TV Channel to be found ANYWHERE!!!
default_sad.png
Um...where'd they go?
default_unsure.png
:

Is it just my TV or did I miss whatever must have happened to that channel???
default_sad.png

Anybody else missing their RFD???
default_unsure.png
:

I didnt check today, but mine was there last night...........hope your cable company didnt pull a fast one on you, that would be a dirty trick!

Alicia

Check around channel 231.
WHEW!!!! :aktion033: THAT was a close one! It's got a whole new channel.

The 231 worked! :aktion033: :aktion033:

It "was" on channel 9409, but now all of a sudden it's channel 231.
default_wacko.png
:

Whewboy...at least it's STILL THERE...just got moved on me for some oddball reason.
default_unsure.png
:

Thanks so much for the clue in there Soggy!
default_wub.png
: Much appreciative!
default_wink.png
:

Wonder why they did the ol switcheroo there???
default_unsure.png
:

Thanks so much too, LaughingLlama.
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to ask if you have Dish Network...
default_smile.png
as I also, noticed they moved it to 231.
default_smile.png

I was going to ask if you have Dish Network...
default_smile.png
as I also, noticed they moved it to 231.
default_smile.png
Hi CKC, yeah we have Dish Network.
default_yes.gif
: Wonder why they switch it like that?
default_smile.png

Ours switched from channel 9409 to 231 about a week ago or so. They had a thing running across 9409 saying this channel had been moved ext. Not sure why, but i've been at 231 for a week or so now. Yep, i have dishnetwork too.

default_smile.png

You are very welcome SWA! :aktion033:

I'm not sure why they moved it, but if you go through all your channels, there's lots of new things. They've added some channels that I'm not really quite sure what they are, and I see we have the Hallmark channel back, along with Court TV! When all else fails, and there's nothing else on, you can always find something to amuse you on Court TV!

My friend's mom gets that channel. I wish I did...but my I just get whatever my college decides to give me, lol. I just met someone at the store who's going to be on RFDTV, though! I went in and he kind of ignored me at first, but then I mentioned horses, and he ignored all his other customers to gab with me! I can't remember his name, but he and his horse just flew up to like, Wyoming for the weekend for a rodeo. He's sponsored by Ariat boots and even got to design a pair (which has a rest for your spurs to sit on, like an english boot does). Anyways, he's going to be doing a reining clinic with that Anderson guy, I think. So, if you see that on TV, then yay! I bought some stuff from that guy!

[SIZE=12pt]We don't have Dish or cable but RFD TV was always on just a TV channel. Then about 8months ago it just wnt away
default_bye-sad.gif
: And boy do I :no: miss it.[/SIZE]

Joy

Latest posts

Back