Remember when I said I wasnt getting another horse?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]....and hes Blowing into Richmond next saturday! Announcing the acquisition of Amore Cool Breeze. Aspc Amhr 2 year old son of D&S Baccardi Rum. :aktion033: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
: He will be co owned with Dr Cheryl Powell aka 4mymirage..... I just wanted to wait till all the ducks were in a row and the fat lady sang before posting. He is coming from Janice and Dom Silvio in a round the mulberry bush way via Elaine Bergeron in DE. He will have been quite the traveler when he arrives here. Thanks to both of you , Elaine for calling my attention to his availability and Janice and Dom for breeding such an outstanding individual. Watch for him at nationals and a couple shows before.! We are just thrilled![/SIZE]

efb193bc.jpg

I think he will cross great with my line bred Michigan mares as an out cross to the Seth Thomas collection!

Will get recent pics of him next week.

Thanks again ladies for making this all possible.

Lyn and Cheryl

I love him how lucky you are to be getting a horse from Janice & Dom they are two of the nicest people you will ever meet. Alice

I have to agree, he is a gorgeous boy! I can just see you having alot of fun with him!

[SIZE=18pt]Congratulations Lyn, he is gorgeous! You know, I saw the thank you the seller put on the saleboard the other day & I was wondering how I'd missed your post about him on here. Guess I didn't, you were just holding out on us until now!![/SIZE]

LOL, ok Lyn repeat after me "I am an animalholic........" Seriously he is very beautiful and I love him. Congrats on getting him.

:aktion033: Congratulations on your new addition!!!

Oh my oh my oh my!!! Woweeeee! Congratulations Lyn and Cheryl!! I have had to open this thread and look three times before I decided to go ahead and post. WOW!!!

-Amy

WOAH ...look at him!

I sure wish i could shop like you ....
default_smile.png

I cant wait to see this guy.

Leeana H.

lyn he is just goregeous! I think the aspc/amhr stallion im leasing here is related
default_smile.png
Im so happy for you

My my my, Lyn, he is just one handsome hunk. You better put a lock on your pocketbook now you horseaholic you!

Congratulations, Lynn, how beautiful. How many times have I heard 'I'm not buying any more' (and that's been from my very own mouth, not to mention the times I've heard it from friends -- ahem, kaykay, are you here? LOL) If I had a dollar for every time those words were uttered, and then a new arrival just happened to pop up, I'd retire, Bob could retire, and we could afford that farm with the living room that has plate glass windows looking into an arena that we saw. :eek:

[SIZE=18pt]The best part of this is all he cost me was a cart that someone GAVE me! Thats the only reason I could do this..... lol Barter is WONDERFUL! I had a show cart in my shed that I had not used it two years.... Elaine had leased him, opted not to purchase him but rather traded him to me for my houghton cart.... She paid Janice, She got the cart and I got the horse!!!! I wasnt shopping when Elaine e mailed me but he just fell in my lap. When Fate or God drops these goodies in front of you you have to say yes. Cheryl and I work closely together, she has been doing lots of work with Image for me so I said, Hey....wanna share this horse? and she said yes! Janice wanted him shown, we love to show.... everyone is happy!
default_yes.gif
: No pocket book locks are needed. Dontcha just love barter?[/SIZE]

Lyn

Latest posts

Back