Red Lobster Biscuit recipe

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaL

Reaction score
Here is the recipe for the Red Lobster biscuits...

2 cups Bisquick

2/3 cup milk

1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese

2 T. melted butter

1/8 t. garlic powder

Heat oven to 450F. Mix first 3 ingredients (bisquick, milk and cheese) to form a soft dough. Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes. Mix butter and garlic powder; brush over warm biscuits.

YUM!

Last edited by a moderator:
YUM!!!!
default_eat.gif
Thanks for posting this, Linda!!!

I love Bisquick for cooking, you can also use the garlic biscuit prepackaged mix and add cheese. I just found the recipe for Easy Mac & Cheese pie using Bisquick.

H just went to the country store across from us and got a box of bisquick. Guess what I'm making tomorrow
default_biggrin.png

default_smile.png

I will need to get some the next time I go shopping...now I want some biscuits...lol

Just realized, I don't have garlic powder! But hopefully, they do across the street
default_yes.gif

How ridiculous am I? Up at 2:30am wondering what hour will be too early to declare it's lunch time?
default_biggrin.png

Crap. I just gained 2 pounds from reading the ingredients and the words "Red Lobster biscuits"...
default_laugh.png
default_no.gif

Yum! Thanks... I love these can't wait to make them at home...

I made them yesterday afternoon! Wonderful biscuits! My seven year old LOVED them! Thanks for the recipe! It's definately a keeper!! LOL!!

I just had these the other day at Red Lobster when we brought our son to college. Now I need to make some and send them to him
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back