Prayers Please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Know it is hard to face chemo. The first was the hardest for me, because I did not know what to expect. Lost my eyebrows and my hair is very thin. I am now on chemo pills, for the rest of my life, Yukky! I also know the power of prayer, and Positive thoughts. If you start to lose your hair, you will find other ways to style your hair to hide it. It can actually be fun creating different styles! You will be fine my friend. Rely heavily on your family and friends, they will be there for you in ways you never knew possible. May the Angels wrap their ever so soft wings around you and keep you safe on your journey and comforted in your times of need....HUGS

Today I had a brain MRI. It's the first time I ever had a MRI of any kind. I don't wish to have another. It's pretty hard to lie still, flat on your back, without moving for 20-30 minutes. All I kept thinking was don't move or they will have to start over and I want this over with. Today's test is to make sure the cancer didn't spread to my brain. I will meet with a doctor next Wednesday to go over the Pet Scan and today's MRI results.

So far the chemo is going good. I had three days of it and it will start up again in three weeks.

All of you are so very kind and I thank you all for your prayers.

Barbara

Barbara, thoughts and prayers headed your way. The power of prayer is a great thing and positive results are forthcoming.

I'm still sending prayers your way from accross the country.

My oldest daughter spent last year fighting breast cancer. lost her hair but once shaved off it looked kind of sexy. Husband just an his second MRI on Wed. has a growth on his spine. He is such a trooper, had one with contrast this time. Know what you are going through. Hang in there, there are alot of us that understand and are pulling for you. God Bless.

I met with the radiation doctor yesterday to go over the results of the PET scan and the brain MRI. Prayers are working!! The brain MRI showed no sign of cancer at all in my brain. The PET scan showed a tiny spot in my upper leg which the doctor really doesn't think is cancer. To be on the safe side he ordered an MRI with contrast for today for my leg. All of the cancer is in the chest area and the lymph nobles in my neck. He is calling this one area. So he said at some point I will have radiation. The chemo is already killing the cancer because the swelling is going down.

I had the leg MRI today. The girl that did it told me that I would be in the tube about 20 minutes and than she would pull me out to inject me with the contrast and than another 20 minutes of scanning 40 minutes total. I almost didn't make it and came close to saying get me out but I hung in there because I don't want to go back and do it over again. My daughter said I was back there for one hour and 20 minutes.

I will meet back with this doctor on June 1st for the results of today's scan and also he is calling it a marking appointment. I will have a CAT with contrast and he will make marks on me where he will be doing the radiation.

I start back on chemo on June 7th.

Thank you all for your prayers. I still have a long road ahead of me but I know with your prayers and God's mercy I will be alright.

Barbara

Many, many BIG STRONG HEALING PRAYERS being sent.

Love & {{{{Hugs}}}}

Oh my, Barbara! I am SO sad for you! I know you must be beside yourself with worry! I have to be honest with you and tell you that I don't pray, but that doesn't mean that I can't think of you and keep good thoughts going through my head for you, and I will certainly do that! And please keep us informed as to the results of the test!

Latest posts

Back