Please keep tweety in your prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rimmerpaints

Reaction score
We woke up this morning and found tweety down in her tall. She looked so bad. I got her up and to the vet. She is dehydrated and very sick mini. They have IV and a Cath in her. She has been at vet all day still no better. Just did ultrasound and seen lots of gas in her tummy and its moving ver slow in her intestines. Im freaking out and i have to keep it together and not let my 3 yr old know her best buddy is sick. Sydney knows Tweety is at vet but has no idea what a sick baby girl we have. Please pray she comes through ok. Im very worried about her.
default_sad.png

Oh no! I'm sending prayers that Tweety feels better soon!

I hope she is feeling better soon. I know how scary and emotionally upsetting it is to have a sick horse.

Any news from the vets - or is it too early for a phone call in your area?

Anna

I'm so sorry to hear this. Sending prayers and positive thoughts for tweety.

Any news from the vets - or is it too early for a phone call in your area?

Anna

Waiting on vet to call me back. Will update as soon as i hear. I didnt sleep any last night. Praying she is better but will let you know as soon as i find out

Really hoping they will have some good news for you and for Tweety. Prayers still being said for her.

Anna

Latest posts

Back