please help! need info on these horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MistysOwner

Reaction score
well, next year i'll be breeding a mare to an outside stud and i can't find any info or pics of his sire and dam. his reg name is Tmabs Avalanche Joe. his sires name is Rainbow Ridges Starburst Cody. his dams name is Diamond DS Girl. if it's possible to find i'd like to see pics of them and show records. thanks!

ps

here's a pic of the stud and some of his foals from last year, his first ones ever according to the owner! he's a homozygous silver dapple tovero stallion
default_wub.png
. his pic is on the Home page and all his foals can be seen under the Joey's Foals page. please tell me what you think of him and feel free to critque him, i want to make sure i'm getting the right stud for my mare. i like them all but my favorite ones are Joeys second colt and Joeys third filly.

http://mjspaintedmini.weebly.com

If you go to Keenes Painted Horse Farm website you can see a few pics of Cody...I am still looking for pics of Diamond.

FYI - Not sure we can critique a horse that is not yours.

B

Because he is not your horse, I don't believe it is fair to the owner that we pick her horse apart.

However, I will say this. I would not breed to a stallion that is not proven. Stud fees are cheap, especially in our part of the industry. Shop around. Find a stallion that is proven, that has proven offspring, and that conformationaly compliments your mare.

Back