PlayTime Minis 2015 Foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MountainWoman

Reaction score
Well, I've been busy moving and doing other things so I'm late starting this thread but I have a baby due next week. Lovely Reflections Paradigm, a wonderful, sweet tempered homozygous tobiano mare, is bred to Fiesta Acres Stormy Night. Paradigm is teeny, tiny 29" and has to be the sweetest mare that ever lived and thankfully she is not a maiden.

Here's the photos from today.

2015january9thparadigm 002.JPG

2015january9thparadigm 003.JPG

2015january9thparadigm 004.JPG

2015january9thparadigm 005.JPG

But I only have one suggestion for everyone - always check your stud reports and calendar your dates at multiple stages.

I haven't been on the board because I've been busy but wondering if Paradigm will be the first in 2015 or someone is ahead of me?

Glad I'm not foaling out in Vermont for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow fun!!!! And I'm twirlin my hair over my 30in maiden. Lol I'm nervous. She's cute looks sweet as can be :-D I'm sure your gonna get some fun color from her congrats. Can't wait to see what pops out

:p

She looks great. Hopefully she'll get some rolling done and move that baby into position for delivery. Goodness knows, baby can't come out sideways, so give her lots of time and room to roll as we wait excitedly for the birth.

Looks like she could elongate a bit more, and hopefully get that udder going a bit more, or does she usually fill at foaling? Very excited to see how she progresses and praying for a safe and uneventful delivery of a healthy little one! I love these little tiny ladies, they can pop them out just fine, and they are so much fun since they "fill up" so quickly.

Keep us posted with some more pictures!!

Hi Sara, great to hear from you again and with such exciting news! Your sweet little one looks fabulous, but like Diane, I'm hoping that she does a little more shopping before deciding to foal. Be sure to keep us updated with her progress please.
default_yes.gif

Thank you so much for your welcome Ladies. She usually fills right at foaling so I'd better keep a close eye. I'll watch for her rolling but so far she seems to be enjoying basking in the sunshine and not that into rolling.

I also have my beloved Wish due to foal in late February. Wish's final foal bred to LM Idols Hawks Burton. Posting a photo of Wish. I'll do photos of her lady parts as well.

Photo of Wish.

wish dht-54 fin.jpg

And link to LM Idols Hawks Burton if you want to see him.

LM Idols Hawks Burton Link

It's good to see everyone again!

She is such a beautiful mare Sara, I cant wait to see what she is going to give you this year. Do you have any other mares foaling in 2015?

Thank you Ryan. Good to see you again. Yes, Anna, I have others this year. One mare, Poco De Oro Ritzy In Red, bred also to Burton is being foaled out at Ten-L and the rest are up to me. My others are arriving late April so haven't posted them. They are bred to the one and only Little King's A Billion Bucks. Saying that because I love that stallion. He's got the most loving personality and is like a puppy and he stamps his foal with his gorgeous head and loving disposition.

I do have one that might interest Diane. I purchased Avalon's A Patch of Blue and she's bred to Teacher's Pet Starchief, a black appy, and I think Diane knows him well. I also have an RFM Thunder Inkii foal due and very excited about that as these are Inkii's last foals in the United States as he was sold abroad.

Here's a photo of Patches for you.

web-410-Patches.jpg

Anyway, it's going to be an exciting foaling season with you and everyone's foals arriving. Love seeing them all. Thanks for the welcome back.

Thank you Lori and I should mention I'm honored to add your most fantastic Spice to our foaling line up. She and Wish have totally bonded and I refer to them as my blondes because they stand out and are always together.

Here is beautiful Spice. And I should mention Spice is so loving and good natured and in your pocket friendly. She's everything anybody could want in a mare and so much more.

spicebaby.jpg

Thank you Ryan. Good to see you again. Yes, Anna, I have others this year. One mare, Poco De Oro Ritzy In Red, bred also to Burton is being foaled out at Ten-L and the rest are up to me. My others are arriving late April so haven't posted them. They are bred to the one and only Little King's A Billion Bucks. Saying that because I love that stallion. He's got the most loving personality and is like a puppy and he stamps his foal with his gorgeous head and loving disposition.

I do have one that might interest Diane. I purchased Avalon's A Patch of Blue and she's bred to Teacher's Pet Starchief, a black appy, and I think Diane knows him well. I also have an RFM Thunder Inkii foal due and very excited about that as these are Inkii's last foals in the United States as he was sold abroad.

Here's a photo of Patches for you.

attachicon.gif
web-410-Patches.jpg

Anyway, it's going to be an exciting foaling season with you and everyone's foals arriving. Love seeing them all. Thanks for the welcome back.
Hey Sara, I didn't know about your Starchief foal coming!! I will be anxious to see the pintaloosa foal!!
default_yes.gif

Hoping for blue eyed Pintaloosa Pam. Trying to cover the color spectrum this year
default_yes.gif

Ah yes, I know Starchief VERY well. And I owned his momma for many years. HE produces exceptionally fine babies, and this should be a beautiful pintaloosa!! I'll be praying for blue eyes for you, and can't wait to see the SPOTS!!!

Paradigm today.

2015january15thparadigm 002.JPG

2015january15thparadigm 005.JPG

2015january15thparadigm 003.JPG

2015january15thparadigm 004.JPG

Beautiful warm, sunny weather here so we are okay in that regard.

She's right at 29". I had a 28" maiden mare foal last year and thankfully all went well. Paradigm is not a maiden so hoping all goes well. I love my Aunties who help me through this.

Oh, she's looking fabulous! I love those tiny mommas. Foaled out quite a few of those little ladies over the years, and some just "POP" their babies out! That's what we're praying for when the time comes !!
default_pray.gif

Me too Diane! I'll be with her and she's experienced at popping out babies thankfully.

The weekly photos. I don't think they show much change from last week.

2015january21stparadigm 001.JPG

2015january21stparadigm 002.JPG

2015january21stparadigm 003.JPG

Looking from behind. Too much sun glare to do underneath her today.

2015january21stparadigm 013.JPG

/monthly_01_2015/post-44134-0-64675500-1420836986_thumb.jpg/monthly_01_2015/post-44134-0-08756100-1421878931_thumb.jpg

Looks like there's some good progress made in lining baby up! She's looking great!

Latest posts

Back