PlayTime Minis - 2014 Foaling Thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup! No criticism allowed!
default_thumbup.gif

I'll try calling Heidi and see what's she's up to.

Howdy Race watchers. Haven't been online too much as I've injured my knee. I'm hoping I have a while to go as it's snowing every day here and more below zero stuff
default_thumbdown.gif
not to mention it's exquisitely painful to move and I can't bend my knee at the moment too easily but no bum knee will keep me from greeting this baby.

Madeline is quite large but then I'm remembering Wish looked like she was carrying a baby elephant. Here's the photos from today.

Coming and going

014march21stmadeline 002.JPG 014march21stmadeline 005.JPG

014march21stmadeline 003.JPG 014march21stmadeline 004.JPG

Thoughts on timing?

I'm off to catch up on the other threads!

For sure! It's actually way over there heads in most of the pasture and it needs to melt some time this year.

She is looking great, moving along nicely, but lets hope she hangs on for that snow to start disappearing!! Hope your knee improves quickly, damaged knees are not just very painful, they are also very inconvenient!

She is looking wonderful! I think she'll hang on a bit, as baby doesn't appear to have moved into position -- still laying a bit sideways with momma still looking quite lopsided! She's growing a nice udder, so hopefully she'll take the time to get it properly filled which will give you some time to heal!

Oh, good news to hear she is going to hold on. We're under another winter storm watch today
default_crybaby.gif
Some year, spring will come again.

Hi Ryan, Thanks so much for asking! Every day it's a little better.

To everyone - taking a break from the board. Safe foaling to everyone and I'll catch up in a few weeks.
default_yes.gif

Back