Pictures.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enchantress

Reaction score
I always love seeing pics of everyone else's horses, so I figured I'd post a couple fun pics.

This is my new pony, Moose Meadows Hi Priori-Te. He's 2, just picked him up this weekend and it was his first trip ever away from home.

9690d4a9.jpg

His little mini-twin.

35b9ca04.jpg

And some of the outdoor crew wanting to be let out of "jail".

84a5919c.jpg

I can't wait to start body clipping!

Congrats on your new boy! You need a pic of the pony and mini look alikes together!
default_smile.png

I always love seeing pics of everyone else's horses, so I figured I'd post a couple fun pics.

This is my new pony, Moose Meadows Hi Priori-Te. He's 2, just picked him up this weekend and it was his first trip ever away from home.

3-13-06 Hi: I have always admired the Moose Meadow Ponies and I've especially admired your new boy. If we hadn't been full up with stallions, he'd have been coming to my barn. Congratulations! He's gorgeous! Ta, Shirlee

LOVE
default_wub.png
: your new boy!! Congrats...

Did you ever find out about his ASPC papers.....I know we couldn't find him on the stud book a while back.....was probably pending??????

Love those Moose Meadow ponies!!!!

Lewella managed to find him in the studbook. He was just registered in Feb.

I had actually gone to look at 2 other stallions she'd listed for sale, but this one just really stood out for me. So I went back again to see him and just decided I HAD to have him. I've always loved the Moose Meadow ponies and was determined one day I'd have one. And, of course, they are just the nicest people to talk to about horses/ponies and have a barn full of incredible horses!

My parents apparently didn't notice another new horse in the barn.
default_wacko.png
: :aktion033:

Of course, now I need to find some more mares (mini and pony) to balance myself out. My ratios are

Morgans: 1 stallion 2 mares (not bad)

Shetland: 1 colt (hmmm)

Minis: 3 stallions, 3 intact colts, 5 mares (eek)

I can't help it..I just really love the boys.
default_yes.gif
:

I just wish there were more ASPC shows. Yeah, so I live in MAINE which makes it worse to find shows, but he deserves to get out there and by golly, I'm packing this guy up and heading to wherever I have to so he can strut his stuff!

Back