Pics of your really little ones

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowgurl_up

Reaction score
Alright, a friend of mini has fallen for my minis, so now she has brought home two from an old friend that just couldn't keep all of his anymore. The filly is very nice and correct but the little stud she brought home just doesn't look quite right to me. I am wondering if he is semi-dwarf. I haven't messured him yet, but he is definitly under 30 inches. I would like to see pictures of any one's really little ones so I can compair and see if that is what they are supposed to look like. I don't have pictures of him yet as I didn't have my camera on me. She also asked if I would like to show him in Pinto but doesn't want to have me show him if he is off.

Any advice is welcome!!
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks a ton.

This is Tango at 28"

tango3.jpg

And this is Kandi at 29"

kandi.jpg

Not sure if they will help, but thought I'd add them anyway.

Both are full grown by the way.

This is Maverick, he is now 13 months and definitely under 30". I haven't gotten him officially measured, but I think he is around 27". I've also never had him "evaluated" by someone, so I don't know how conformationally correct he is, but I hope these pics help. I will probably be posting some others later on too if you want to look at those. (click to enlarge, I haven't figured out how to make them bigger yet)

Laurel

Alright, a friend of mini has fallen for my minis, so now she has brought home two from an old friend that just couldn't keep all of his anymore. The filly is very nice and correct but the little stud she brought home just doesn't look quite right to me. I am wondering if he is semi-dwarf. I haven't messured him yet, but he is definitly under 30 inches. I would like to see pictures of any one's really little ones so I can compair and see if that is what they are supposed to look like. I don't have pictures of him yet as I didn't have my camera on me. She also asked if I would like to show him in Pinto but doesn't want to have me show him if he is off.

Any advice is welcome!!
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks a ton.
Check out the minis Tony has at Little America, they have mostly small sized, gorgeous minis.

Here's the website for Little America: http://www.littleamericaminis.com/index.htm

Hope this helps some.

Here is my little guy. Not the best picture for comparing as it is just the front quarters. He is 27 3/4".

Indianaft.JPG

indianauprt.JPG

This is my Stallion Tiny Tymes For Sure Man..multi Ch. halter and driving 29.75...
gracelandssuremanbodyyes.jpg

Thanks everyone for the pictures. Mountian_waif, you are very true as to the fact that he is not groomed up or conditioned the way these horses are. He looks about how yours does in the ungroomed picture so maybe is is alright. I guess what throws me off the most on this horse is how big his nose is!! He also looks very short legged and stocky but maybe if we take the belly and trim his mane down some it will help his appearance. It will definitly just be showing for fun, so maybe I will take him a couple of times and if she feels he is not doing well, or not up to snuff, then we will quit. I will see if I can get some pictures of him to see what you guys think.

Thanks a ton for the pictures and the help!! Everyone has such gorgeous horses!!!

Here is one of my clients 28" and Under Senior Stallion that has been kicking butt on the West Coast.

allegro_world_ad_sml_2.jpg

Here is a new stallion of mine, McSperitts Rowdy Night Image, 28.75" black frame overo Rowdy grandson. This is not a good picture of him and I just had professional pictures made. I'll post those as soon as I get them.

6-06NightImage2.jpg

This is my daughter's 29" mare, Royal M Ima Ravin Beauty

6-06RavinBrauty3.jpg

I have another 29" mare and a 28" mare. I'm taking updated pictures of them this summer for my website. Both are very nice and very proportionate. One is the dam of an AMHA World Champion.

Here is my tiny one, Valley View Have A Little Faith. She isn't measured officially, but I would have to say she is maybe...um..about 25-26 in. tall. That is a guess, as I am not quite sure. These pictures were taken last year.

000_0540.jpg

000_0746.jpg

000_0541.jpg

Sorry they are so big...I think photobucket hates me..
default_wink.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

:aktion033: heres mine, first of all my stallion twinkletoes a four year old, who is 29.1/4 to the withers, and fancyheels my two year old filly who is 28 to the withers, i love the tinys!!!!!
default_yes.gif
:
001_0180twinkleatthemillisleshoweas.jpg
SYMONEANDMUMMY.jpg

1402263_43.jpg

This is Rabbit- 27 years and 28 inches.!!! Remember please that Red is First here!!!

This was taken this Sunday- not bad for a twenty seven year old, Miniature Horse, is it???????

Magic015.jpg

And his Grandson, Magic, who is 27"

RabbitJane2004007.jpg

And his daughter Mia, 27" and Grandson, who is unlikely to see 28"

Last edited by a moderator:
ABC Farm Rowdy Ablazen Grace 28.5"

Reba3.jpg

ABC Farm Rowdy Diamond Destiny 28"

Desi17.jpg

Mini Bits Diamonds Blaze 28.25"

Blaze1.jpg

Here is my "tiny" contribution.
default_yes.gif
:

Mustardseed Legionaire's Destiny is my 14 year old stallion. (so he is definitely DONE growin! LOL)

He is 27" on his "tippy-toes" and shown here in winter fuzzies (head & neck clipped in two of the shots)
default_yes.gif
:

We also have a little b/w mare who is about 1/2" taller than him....they make great "bookends"!

f558d614.jpg

f10499f9.jpg

DestinyAprilTrotRight1.jpg

This photo will give you an idea just how tiny he is!

DestinyRobin1.jpg

march24-03-03032.jpg

And my Tio, who was just 26" when he died three years ago, aged two and a half.

I still often think of him.

Another Rabbit Grandson- there is life in the old Boy , yet!!!
default_smile.png

She's a little bigger than what you wanted to see and FAT in these pics, but Doll is 29.75" tall and 9 years old:

DollTrottingLooseMay06small.jpg

DollTrottingLooseHeadTurnedMay06sma.jpg

DollRightLooseMay06.jpg

Latest posts

Back