Pics Of Silver

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kootenay

Reaction score
Just wanted to post a few pics of Silver---my Shetland/Welsh gelding. He had a great hour grazing out on the lawn, taking a break from his pasture mate--Buddy
default_rolleyes.gif
: . I just love this horse!!! I bought him for $1.00 :new_shocked: , after the previous owner was going to put him down after he took off with his daughter on his back. I haven't had a problem with him in the 4 years i've owned him. He's gentle, fairly quiet when he wants to be, but has the get up and go when it's needed.

(excuse his scruffy coat--he needs a good bath and a grooming
default_unsure.png
: )

IM001346.jpg

IM001340.jpg

Silverssweetpic.jpg

IM001360.jpg

IM001283.jpg

default_yes.gif
: He looks like a small Belgium.

Just wanted to post a few pics of Silver---my Shetland/Welsh gelding. He had a great hour grazing out on the lawn, taking a break from his pasture mate--Buddy
default_rolleyes.gif
: . I just love this horse!!! I bought him for $1.00 :new_shocked: , after the previous owner was going to put him down after he took off with his daughter on his back. I haven't had a problem with him in the 4 years i've owned him. He's gentle, fairly quiet when he wants to be, but has the get up and go when it's needed.

(excuse his scruffy coat--he needs a good bath and a grooming
default_unsure.png
: )

IM001346.jpg

IM001340.jpg

Silverssweetpic.jpg

IM001360.jpg

IM001283.jpg

:lol: He does look pretty drafty. I was only upset ONCE when someone said he looked like a donkey! :new_shocked: . I love the long eared equines as much as the next person, but didn't think my boy--even when he was chunky--looked like a donkey--(maybe i'm barnblind?) :lol: . He sure is my special guy though, and he captures the hearts of all those that meet him and get a Kiss on the cheek from him
default_wub.png
: .

Oh he is a beauty!

You two must make a great team together.

, after the previous owner was going to put him down after he took off with his daughter on his back
Heaven forbid the people attempt to train him.

Im so glad you have him!

Leeana

Last edited by a moderator:
He is very pretty! :aktion033: It's such a good thing you all found each other!

Latest posts

Back