Paypal ~ New way to charge fees

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a heads up on Paypal for those with personal accounts.

You will be assessed fees if the buyer / sender sends you funds and does NOT click the PERSONAL tab to send the money from. If the buyer / sender does NOT click the PERSONAL tab, the money will be sent from the default PURCHASE tab, and you will be charged a fee regardless if the money is be sent from a bank account or from their Paypal account.

I want to mention that I have 2 Paypal accounts, 1 personal and 1 premier. Each account has their own email address and both accounts do use the same bank account. I set this up specifically so I wouldn't have to be stuck with a premier account and be charged a fee everytime someone sends me money. So, if you'd like to save yourself and your clients some money, here is a way to go about doing that. Just remember what I mentioned earlier about the Personal tab above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tip Sheryl.
default_smile.png
On a side note, do you receive bogus emails about your PayPal account? These scammers are getting pretty crafty but since our PayPal account is in my husbands name with his email and information, it's easy for me to know that it's just a bunch of cr_p!
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif

Thanks for letting us know....I have not used Pay Pal in a while....I need to keep updated.

Latest posts

Back