Our Nationals story

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Field-of-Dreams

Reaction score
I still can't believe how well we've done!

We left Saturday morning and had an uneventful trip- last year we blew a trailer tire on the way up!

Got to Tulsa and met up with Paul and Maggie Kalenak,Mike and Janet Uliano, our stable buddies, and met Tom Graham, who was also staying with them. I also got to meet Graham's King's Fashion, and he is an AWESOME horse! (His class gave me chills...what an honor!) He is a sweet sweet horse to boot!

Well, we had an awesome time! I didn't expect much from my Sunny, as it was so hot this year I really didn't get a chance to work him much. But, he did it anyway!!

JEM Canadian Sunrise:

Reserve Champion Amateur Ladies WCP Over

4th WCP 34-36"

5th Gentlemans WCP Over

10th Solid Color Geldings Over

Reserve Champion Golden Age WCP Over

5th Stakes WCP Championship

Jane's stallion Lotto was just as good!

Redrock Lots O Spots:

Reserve Champion Amateur Ladies WCP Under

Third Amateur Versatility Under

7th WCP 32-34"

Reserve Champion Golden Age WCP Under

Reserve Stakes Champion WCP 32-34"

My filly showed pretty well in her halter class but didn't place. She did place in her color class, though!

Dakota Capitans Fantastica:

8th Solid Color Mares Over

Our group has a funny saying: "I want my picture taken in the d*** arena", meaning in the center ring. Well, we got our pictures taken FIVE times this year!
default_aktion033.gif

I didn't buy much, only a harness bag and two waffle pads for my harnesses. Good thing I'm poor or one of those Graham foals woulda been in my trailer on the way home...
default_laugh.png

Only one sad note coming home, less than an hour away from home, we came upon cars and a police car on the side of the road. Someone had hit a horse...poor thing. Looked like a black overo, but couldn't really see, as it was dark. He wasn't very big...

Lucy

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know you were there too, I don't think I've ever met you, but I knew Jane was doing very well with Lotto. I didn't get to see his classes, only caught a glimpse of Jane driving him through the parking lot after her last class as I was leaving. I was only up there for a few hours visiting a friend. He sure looked good from what I could see.

I told Incognito (Lotto's sire) how well his son did, LOL.
default_laugh.png

Congrats to both of you!! What an accomplishment!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats on a wonderful show you should be so very proud!

CONGRATULATIONS! On those FIVE special pictures!

And all of your other placings too. It is a tremendous honor to get ANY ribbon at all and certainly a fitting reward for all of your hard work.

Charlotte

p.s. 'Lotto' was such a pretty baby. It's good to hear that he has lived up to that early promise.

Congratulations
default_smile.png
. I was down at Tom's farm just before he left for Nationals and got to see the clipped foals he took to Nationals - they were AMAZING!!

I saw many of your wins on the internet! I was cheering and cheering for you! CONGRATS!

Peggy

Why didn't you TELL us you were going to be there?! I watched half those classes and never knew that was you!
default_wacko.png

Congratulations on all the great placings and I'll be going back over my recorded webcasts to watch you now.
default_biggrin.png

Leia

Latest posts

Back