Our little guy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seashells

Reaction score
Hope you enjoy
default_saludando.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRhXrpoET1U

Nice. Your going to have fun keeping him in his respected place. My guy just jumps the fence when someone is around, loves being chased down. The kids haven't learned yet that if you don't chase him he just comes right back looking pretty bummed. And A+++++++ for the song.

I dont have sound on the computer I am currently on, but it looks like you used a Dethklock song. You watch Metalocalypse?? That show is so twisted! Not that I watch it or anything...
default_biggrin.png
default_whistling.gif
:whistling Terrible at remembering song titles but I am pretty sure I have heard that one. Cute horse by the way!
default_wub.png
:wub

I dont have sound on the computer I am currently on, but it looks like you used a Dethklock song. You watch Metalocalypse?? That show is so twisted! Not that I watch it or anything...
default_biggrin.png
default_whistling.gif
:whistling Terrible at remembering song titles but I am pretty sure I have heard that one. Cute horse by the way!
default_wub.png
Oh my goodness, my son likes all types of music and he enjoys double bass drums. He has a bunch of metal songs, and picked out thunder horse. I told him about your question, and he laughed and said that's a tv show, and dethklok plays in it. I just learned something new!
default_rolleyes.gif

Nice. Your going to have fun keeping him in his respected place. My guy just jumps the fence when someone is around, loves being chased down. The kids haven't learned yet that if you don't chase him he just comes right back looking pretty bummed. And A+++++++ for the song.
Oh I know...
default_sad.png
.....I'm hoping he'll grow taller, so he won't be able to do that for long. My panels are four rail. Thanks for the A+++++++ on song choice (my son surprised me with it)
default_saludando.gif

default_biggrin.png
default_whistling.gif
default_wub.png
Oh my goodness, my son likes all types of music and he enjoys double bass drums. He has a bunch of metal songs, and picked out thunder horse. I told him about your question, and he laughed and said that's a tv show, and dethklok plays in it. I just learned something new!
default_rolleyes.gif
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back