ok...so we attempt family

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ponyboi09

Reaction score
...haha we love each other....really we do...

so we tried to take some with the horses...big argument about which horses to use in our pictures...

us.jpg

...so we discussed it nicely and decided on the weanlings....
default_wacko.png
...Little charlie wanted to show off his good side...
default_rolleyes.gif

us1.jpg

...the girls only thought they could get him to turn...but who can blame him for being camera shy?

us2.jpg

....finally we persuded him to turn and little ms. DD decided she wanted to try and stand up, because she hates feeling small around us... too bad she didnt warn me ...

us3.jpg

...."ok, everyone on the count of 3...ready, 1-2-3....OH MY GOSH! ITS A GOOD ONE!!!!"- mom

us4.jpg

We took a whole bunch more....but these were the only ones with the horses.... we didnt get any that we all decided on....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, from all of us a G Willikers!

Hope you enjoy!

Will

I think you should do all of them..........in sequence! Gives us all that "Happy Holiday Family" FEELING!!!!
default_wub.png

MA

You have one of those families too?
default_wacko.png

Very very funny photos! They say " never work with animals and children" don't they!
default_wink.png

Beautiful family by the way.
default_yes.gif

WOW! What a great looking family. I like all the pictures but the last one is perfect. #1 would be great too but you can't see the face of the poor girl who is being picked on LOL Great picture though.

Thanks everyone! Im glad you all liked them, haha...still not really sure which one( or more) we will use on our card, haha but we will have to have another one of those civilized family decisions
default_rolleyes.gif

HPPY HOLDAYS!

Will

haha well you ought to see us all at shows. There are no words to describe...haha, but we have a blast....everyone knows raising minis is a family business, haha

Its great fun though, deffinately keeps things interesting
default_biggrin.png
default_wink.png

I like the pics, Will. And the finishing product looks good. I love your little filly.

Happy Holidays,

Gage

Thanks again everyone, im pretty please with what we have
default_biggrin.png

Gage, ha thanks...im really satisfied with our first foaling season.

thanks again,

Will

Latest posts

Back