OK, last but not least Casey our new foal pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capall beag

Reaction score
York Beach, Maine originally from Ireland!
Ok, promise to stop posting like a maniac ........

Here is our last foal, a colt 21" at birth, already sweet and friendly...very strong, curious foal.

Believe to be silver dapple like his momma, another gelding to be:)

Here we go!

P1010801.jpg

casey.jpg

caseydn.jpg

Here is Theo hanging out with the wrong girl!! He is a flirt already!!

P1010791.jpg

Here is Sissi being very protective of her precious filly

P1010799.jpg

Kerrygold.....pretty thing!
default_wub.png
:

P1010796.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Beautiful babies Fiona! You need to show that little girl![/SIZE]

Lyn

What adorable foals!!
default_wub.png
: That first pic sure helped me out lol. I bought a new mini mare as a companion for my other mini, and had been told she was chestnut (which it is very obvious she is not) when i arrived to look at her my mouth dropped when i saw she was (what i thought to be) a beautiful silver dapple with flaxen mane!!! I was going to try and get a pic today to see what color everyone thought she was. I just kinda giggled when i saw your mare beause she is like an exact clone of my little lucy. ha ha. Enjoy your sweet new babies.

~sarah

Well Fiona, it doesn't get any better than that! 3 healthy happy foals, 3 hapy healthy moms! Well done, I'm quite proud of you! Casey was my dad's nickname! Huge congratulations! Now you can relax and enjoy 5 new kids!!! My goodness where do you find the time with Mathew and the girls and the dogs and............ I love love love that Kerry!

Latest posts

Back