Oh wow! Professional pics!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Reaction score
I am so excited as I just had Redrock Magic Maker 30" professionally photographed by Little House Photography yesterday!
default_smile.png

Elizabeth did a super job and captured Magic Maker in all of his elegance and beauty. :aktion033: There were so many excellent pictures of him, it was hard to decide!
default_smile.png

Here are a couple. He'll be heading to the PtHA World Show in June after stopping at a local AMHA show to make his debut as a senior stallion.

GM892236emailsize.jpg

GM892255emailsize.jpg

He is just stunning!!!!!!! Is that a studly word? :bgrin I bet you get some fantastic foals from him!

Viki

:new_shocked: WOW, what a handsome boy! It's easy to get such beautiful pics when the subject is so gorgeous!

Last edited by a moderator:
Becky he is just gorgeous. :new_shocked: And the photos are exceptional.

Hey no fair, just because you are the photographer's aunt doesn't mean you should get your pics first, LOL. I can't WAIT to see Isis' pics.

Seriously, Elizabeth took some awesome pictures of a very gorgeous horse!!!!! I'm definitely going to have to keep him in mind for the future. WOW!!

He just looks so noble, especially in that head shot!

Last edited by a moderator:
These pictures are incredible and Magic Maker is a very handsome boy. The head shot is wonderful!

:aktion033: He's beautiful love all of him and short to boot..great pictures.

I agree with everyone else--he's gorgeous! And you'd never guess his size from those photos. When are you expecting his first foals?

When are you expecting his first foals?
Tiffany, with any luck, Magic Maker's first foals will be due next April!
default_smile.png
He's breeding several mares now and I plan to breed around 5 mares to him this year. I can't wait to see those babies!! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back