Ocala, Florida

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leeapachemoon

Reaction score
We will be going to look at property there within the next couple months, just wondering if anyone from the forum lives in the area?

I live about 2 hrs from there...I know it's not really "in the area", but...I was trying to think of other forum members that do live closer and I am not sure. I do know people who do, but they may or may not see this, since they don't post often.

Hairacane

and

SWA

If you need help with anything, message me and I will see if I can help.
default_saludando.gif

That is my dream horse city. I think its really nice there- warm weather and lots of horse shows .

Ruth and I live about an hour south of there in Brooksville. There is a lot of mini horse people in and around Ocala.

Gary

I live near Linda, 2 hours away. There are quite a few mini people in the Ocala area.

Barbie

We are looking any where from Jacksonville down to Wildwood so maybe I will end up close to some of you. We are so excited and can't wait to get to some nicer weather. I like the warmth and I'm hoping there are tons of horse shows!

We are looking any where from Jacksonville down to Wildwood so maybe I will end up close to some of you. We are so excited and can't wait to get to some nicer weather. I like the warmth and I'm hoping there are tons of horse shows!
We moved here from Oregon last September. Deb actually lived here for 15 years before moving to Oregon, but I was a native Oregonian, so this was a huge move for me. I wouldn't change a thing!! I LOVE it here!!
default_aktion033.gif

There are a lot shows here as well. Our 1st one is coming up next weekend in fact and then there are several thru out the season thru October.

Latest posts

Back