not a newbie just been busy creating heaven for my minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charmedlife

Reaction score
Hello all it has been awhile since I posted. A couple of years ago I lost my mini baby to a dog attack. I am still not over it but now have a safe place for my babies. We finally moved to our land,built a very large 50 foot pen and shelter.I have a rescue and have 7 wonderful equine. among them,2 minis and a mini donkey.My Lily my sorrel/white paint mini was a big surprise. I never even knew she was on the way,she just got born one day.. I adore her with all of my heart. However I had to board them at that time,now they are home.. I want to add a black/white mini to my family and am looking faithfully for that special darling. Not for show but companion. Thanks for all you great folks do. Gypsyheart

suprise.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on getting set up to have your horses at home! And what a nice little surprise your baby Lily must have been
default_smile.png

Congratulations on getting set up to have your horses at home! And what a nice little surprise your baby Lily must have been
default_smile.png
She is so awesome.. I adore her. So much personality,so much love. I have a dream in action to have theraphy minis and go to hospital,parades and just letting children come see them.They just make people happy. Gypsy

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad to see you back Gypsy!
default_saludando.gif

What a nice surprise Lily was! I hope you find the black pinto you're looking for!

Latest posts

Back