New website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Echo Acres

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just started a new website for us. It is www.freewebs.com/echoacres

Please take a moment to check it out. It is still a work in progress. I would appreciate any comments or critiques. At this point in time, I have several things up in the air and have decided not to pay to have the advertisements taken off, or for a domain name. I know both of these would be more professional and help, but I need to wait until some things are settled before making some decisions.

Thanks for taking a moment to check it out. I have dial up and it does take a little bit to come up, but not bad. Also I can not edit the site from my computer, I have to go to my Mom's house and use hers. Something to do with the age and capacity of my computer. So I will collect some feed back and then do changes.

Visit My Website

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good Renee, my favorite sections was the "buddies", looks like the kids keep them all well loved!
default_rolleyes.gif

Thanks for the compliments.

Reble: You are right. I do want to add a links page. I just have not gotten enough time to figure it out. Hopefully I can do that soon. I will also being adding a foals page as well even though we are only expecting 1 maybe 2 this year.

Latest posts

Back