New shetlands/ ASPC/AMHR horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctinsley

Reaction score
Boy watch out now I've finally learned how to post my pictures. The buckskin pinto is a 2 year old filly that I bought last year from Getitia her name is Hopwoods JJ Little Honey Bit, we are hoping to hardship her next year. The next is a 2 year old stallion (actually not until August, late baby) Michigans French Franc, he is sired by Michigans Uninformed Voter and out of Michigans Little April he is double registered. The third is a yearling stallion, Owsley Fork Heavenly Harper and he is sired by Laura Tennills AMHA/AMHR/ASPC stallion Owsley Fork Tigers Legacy and hopefully he will be hardshipped into AMHR in 2 years.
newbabies_0325.jpg
ad0ba176.jpg
016207ce.jpg

congrats!! they are both very handsome! i own an aspc/amhr colt from Laura at Ten L. Shes great to deal with

I just love him, what a cutie! Congrats on the new purchase. How tall is he?

[SIZE=14pt]Franc looks more like his dad Chad every day![/SIZE]

Lyn

Well you kind of have it correct on posting the pictures, put each one on a seperate line. That way you don't have to scroll the page over. Nice shots by the way.
default_yes.gif
:

Nice ponies :bgrin

Of course I may be predjudiced toward the second one since Univformed Voter is my driving horse :aktion033:

Would love to have a pic of your boy for my album if you don't mind
default_yes.gif
:

my email is [email protected]

Thanks!!!

Latest posts

Back