New hair-doo again

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

New_Image

Whattcha think this time?

I had it highlighted again, also really dark almost black under shading, seriously thinned out for the first time, and layered
default_yes.gif
:

Its so much easier to work with and I think it made me look a few years closer to my real age
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Sorry these pics are huge so I will just post links.

Pic#1

Pic#2

I really like it!

I need to spice up my hair some to, now i have a few idea's.

It does make you look a bit older
default_yes.gif
:.

I like it! :aktion033:
default_smile.png

You do look older.

I have always liked how people highlight it with black underneight. However I like more contrast and if it were me, I would put even more blond in it.
default_yes.gif
:

I like it alot! Very nice! :aktion033:

But when you get to be my age you will want to look younger again!
default_wink.png
: :lol:

It looks very nice........but until you comfortable with your SELF, I bet you won't be satisfied.

MA

The second pic isnt really a "smile" per say, its more or less me mid converstation and my sister takeing a picture
default_rolleyes.gif
:

MA - I am very comfortable with myself, thats not it at all - I just like changeing my hair every 6 months or so for a new look
default_yes.gif
:

Karla, I dont want to look older just look my age is more like it, last summer some one brought me a childs menu and crayons :lol:

Looks good............

As for the frequent color change
default_wink.png
: I have always loved hair dye.....cannot stand dealing with makeup or bra's or fancy clothes BUT I love to color my hair :bgrin
default_wink.png
: ...............right now since I have no job I am seriously looking at going super short with lots of blue highlights (if I can find the right blue that is) :new_shocked: and I am old by teenage standards
default_wink.png
:

Dan thinks you look about 25. Should I tell him?????

[SIZE=10pt]I love it Nicole - now if only I could find some one to do some thing with my hair!
default_wacko.png
:
[/SIZE]

Lori

Runamuk - I thought about blue highlights to! Since Im not that brave Id go for the wash out kid, but it would be fun for a day or two :bgrin

Marty - 25, really? Did you tell him yet?

Latest posts

Back