New Additions At Redrock

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations!

I have Creation's half sister, out of Xena by Windhaven Little Heartbreaker. Same wild color pattern that changes with the seasons.

wow! two beautiful horses ! congratulations
aktion033.gif

Ive just been looking at your website and you have some lovely horses , I loved Redrock C Make No Mistake ... that mare would look great in my pasture lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats, Becky! I can't wait to see Creation in person! The mare looks great too!

I loved Redrock C Make No Mistake ... that mare would look great in my pasture lol
default_smile.png

I'm really excited about these two new additions. I can't wait to see what the future holds.
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok little slow with replying but Heather is here and I havent even been on LB for 2 whole days!

Both are very nice, I especially like the stallion what a looker!!!

Very nice! Congratulations!

I have one of your mares, Redrocks I'm Just Flashy, we love her and eagerly anticipate our first foal from her in January!
wub.gif

I have one of your mares, Redrocks I'm Just Flashy, we love her and eagerly anticipate our first foal from her in January!
Oh, that's exciting! I love hearing where my horses are. Can't wait to hear about her foal.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back