Needed Picture of Linda and fred.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sphynx~n~minis

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for a picture of Linda and Fred driving or even one of Linda and Fred toghether but it needs to be good quality picture high resolution. I would like to do some photoshop editing with her at the beach.... If you have a high quality pictures you could share, please send to my e-mail at [email protected] Thanks in advance for your help.

Kathy

320_Fred1.jpg

320_Fred21.jpg

I was speaking of this particular photo just last night..saying Linda and Fred were such a "couple", not just owner and horse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kathy, I'll look to see what I have but not making any promises. I'd love to see your finally picture when you have finished. Diana

Mary, that is a GREAT picture. They sure made a great team. Fred is so beautiful. I would like to see the final pic also, so please post it.

Oh I will post it when it is done , it is an idea that I have been thinking about for a few days,,,,,

thank you all for sharing your photos... Kathy

Wow, the edited photo is gorgeous sphynx~n~minis. The background is beautiful.
default_smile.png

Kathy, that is just beautiful. Linda would of loved it. Head to the benefit show for the Best family tomorrow. Show is on Sunday and Karen, Tori, Lizzie and I are going to make a weekend out of it. Should be lots of fun.

I wish I could go, to the show.... My mares getting close to foaling, Bobs got weddings to shoot and I am home alone.....

I'll be working on a few more this weekend,

I will post when they are done.... Kathy

Kathy, What a BEAUTIFUL picture. I LOVE the background. Linda would of been so proud of that picture. You do a fantastic job at editing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back