Need a favor...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThreeCFarm

Reaction score
Please go to my website and tell me if it loads slowly for you. www.ThreeCFarm.com It used to load quickly on my computer, then one day it just REALLY REALLY slowed down. However, it loads fine on my mother's computer.
default_wacko.png
: I recently had two people tell me my site wasn't working, yet other people said it was.

Please tell me what happens when you go to my website!

Thanks

Sorry, it would not load for me. I have a fairly new (almost 1 yr old) toshiba laptop and I don't have problems loading any other web sites. Hope others will also try it and let you know.

good luck!

I have a really,really, really fast computer (well my boyfriend built it, it's his 'baby'...
default_wink.png
: ) and it said 'Problem loading page' after quite a long attempt. Don't know what's up?

Andrea

Stephanie, I am on dial up & have an old, slow computer, and your site--all pages--loaded just fine for me, quickly too.

Everything loaded fine and fast- nicely put together site too!!!

:aktion033: LOVE IT! nice website....... I'm on dial-up and the longest it took to load a photo page was about 8 seconds. On your Mares page, Dinah and Fashion are gorgeous! Good luck with the site, sounds like the server is having problems.
default_unsure.png
:

It loads really fast for me. Nice site!

I've been having problems getting your website to load. I'm on DSL and it isn't coming up most of the time. I get 'the page cannot be displayed' message.
default_sad.png

I'm on dial up and it loaded really fast for me!!!
default_yes.gif
: Actually, it loaded faster then alot of web sites I go to.

@#$# website!!!!! Okay, so it works fine for some people, and doesn't work at all for others!!! My webmaster just suggested I check with my host as maybe it is on their end? She said it loads fine for her. The really weird thing is it used to load fine for me, then it switched to loading VERY slowly yet loads fine on my mother's computer, 25 minutes away, and she has a much slower computer than me.

Here I've been running ads telling people to go to my website for more information. sigh...

just tried it - in fact went to each and every page - every one loaded like a scalded dog! Really really fast.

Was accessing via DSL at work --

Your problem must already have been fixed.

JJ

Please go to my website and tell me if it loads slowly for you. www.ThreeCFarm.com It used to load quickly on my computer, then one day it just REALLY REALLY slowed down. However, it loads fine on my mother's computer.
default_wacko.png
: I recently had two people tell me my site wasn't working, yet other people said it was.

Please tell me what happens when you go to my website!

Thanks
Stephanie, I am on dialup service and your site loaded fast and is a really nice site. Thanks for sharing.

Yvonne :saludando:

I checked it again from the office (DSL) and loads great here, too. At home, we only have dialup and it loaded good there as well. Actually, I like it so much I emailed your designer to ask about re-doing mine! Now, I just got to hope if he/she can answer back, my spamblocker doesn't foil things!

Thanks Jill! I like it too, LOL.

Laughinglama, thanks for the compliments. Dinah is a favorite of ours. Fashion was just given to us by a close friend that is having some serious health problems. She sure does stand out in the pasture! :new_shocked:

Sorry Stephanie, loaded slower than a slow thing for me and im on Jetstream... weird. Hope you can sort it, I really wanna see it now. Good luck
default_smile.png

:no: Wouldn't load for me. My computer is a 5 mo. old Dell and we are on high speed internet.

I had no problem loading it up on my computer. I have dial up to boot and it usually loads kinda slow. Not your site.

Christy

You have a truly unique website--one that loads fast for dial up and seems to not load at all for the high speed users. How unusual is that???

I meant to say your site is very impressive--very nicely done, & you've got some lovely horses there.

Latest posts

Back