My website has been translated.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanessa

Reaction score
Finally, it's been done. I translated my website into English. Offcourse it's possible that some words or sentences are not so correct. Please forgive me for that, I not used to speak or write in English but I do my best. Some advice is always welcome.
default_wink.png

http://users.skynet.be/stallaureas/

So what do you think about my little herd miniatures in Belgium?

That is a really good job, if you would like any help "tidying" it up...a few of the "colloquialisms" are not quite right, and a bit of grammar also, but a really good job overall.

Vanessa,

You did a great job on your website. I sometimes find translated sites to be difficult to read but yours was very easy and is very professional looking.

And you have some very pretty horses. Your little filly, April Morning, has such a gorgeous head!
default_wub.png
She translates to beautiful in any language!
default_wink.png

That is a really good job, if you would like any help "tidying" it up...a few of the "colloquialisms" are not quite right, and a bit of grammar also, but a really good job overall.
Thanks, and yes, you may help with tidying it up, if you have the time for it.
default_smile.png

I have to say that Sandy caught my eye.

Would it you know that she is a Cross Country line and related to some of mine!

Nice website!
default_saludando.gif

Very nice!!!Question though ... what is a 'Stud license'??
Here in Belgium, any stallion that you want to use for breeding, needs to be approved first when they are on the age of three years. Veterinarians and a jury decides about the qualities of the stallion and they do a medical examination. If the stallion is found good enough for breeding, they get a stallion license, only when the stallion has that, his foals are able to get full papers.

Don't you have something like this in other countries?

Here in Belgium, any stallion that you want to use for breeding, needs to be approved first when they are on the age of three years. Veterinarians and a jury decides about the qualities of the stallion and they do a medical examination. If the stallion is found good enough for breeding, they get a stallion license, only when the stallion has that, his foals are able to get full papers.

I have to say that is a really good idea!!!

No here all you need is a willing mare and a stallion!

I have to say that is a really good idea!!!

No here all you need is a willing mare and a stallion!
Yes, it is a good idea because, like this it's better for the breed. Everyone is sure that the stallion that they use has been checked on abnormalities.

Everyone feel free to leave a message on my guestbook. I would like some English on there!
default_wink.png

I finally figured out how to add a message on your website. The guest book is all in Belgium including the directions.

After several attempts I finally successfully posted.

Looking forward to seeing your 2009 foals!

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally figured out how to add a message on your website. The guest book is all in Belgium including the directions.
After several attempts I finally successfully posted.

Looking forward to seeing your 2009 foals!
You're right, and I can't change that. So thanks a lot for your time you spend trying to figure it out.

here are some tips for anyone who wants to try,

first you click above in the middle on this words in red, schrijven in het gastboek

Then you get another screen, first your name, then your mailadres and last is the adress of your website if you have one. Then you can put your message in the biggest place, and when you click on the words

Plaats het bericht
your message is been placed. (I hope
default_wink.png
)
Good luck for the ones who will try it!
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back