My new website is finished!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lewella

Reaction score
Platte Ridge Farm - Classic & Foundation Shetlands

It took me a while but it is done and ready for the public to see!
aktion033.gif

Lewella,

I looked at it yesterday, it looks great, really nice and easy to navigate. Love the darker background. Good job.
aktion033.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Beautiful job! Love those blonde ponies with the white chrome!!!![/SIZE]

Lyn

12-12-05 Hi Lewella: Nice site. Howard and I enjoyed browsing through it. Some nice ponies, too! Congratulations. Ta, Shirlee PS. Now comes the equally hard job of updating -- aarrrggh. Work is never done!

Thanks All!

Lyn - I'm kinda partial to all those blondes with chrome.
smile.gif
I never in a million years expected I'd manage to purchase 3 of Louise Relph's old broodmares!

Shirlee - Yep, updating is never done! LOL It's nice when one gets to update ponies for sale to ponies sold though!
biggrin.gif

Lewella I have to say your new site is really FIRST RATE!
yes.gif
and you are so very talented
yes.gif
When I finally get to redo my site....your the GAL!
wink.gif

Congrats!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

My best,

Jenny

saludando.gif

Late comment.....but want to add it anyway --
aktion033.gif

It was a joy to "click" my way through!

MA

Lewella

I have not had time to get on here and tell you what a fabulous job you did with your website. It is clean, easy to surf, informative and you even threw in some fun like the trivia.

2 thumbs up from me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Really like it!
aktion033.gif
Great job!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Lewella

Your new site is beautiful -- easy to navigate -- not cluttered -- organized -- informative and I love the photos too!

What website design software did you use to create it?

I am in the process of creating ours -- and have just thrown something together at this point -- trying to learn what my software can (and can't) do -- not too thrilled with it so far -- I used to hard code HTML and liked my (really old) pages better -- some of my problem is my host AOL .

JJay

Hi JJay,

I actually use Yahoo's "Pagebuilder" program. It's a pretty simple point and click. For navigation I use an online Flash generator.

I've heard of others having problems with AOL too. I've never been an AOL customer so I'm not familiar with how their service works.

Latest posts

Back