My New Stallion!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
I'd like to introduce Western EK Premier Promise AKA Teddy:

DSCF0145.jpg

DSCF0139.jpg

And a funny face pic:
DSCF0140-1.jpg

He has Egyptian King and Buckeroo in his bloodline and, aside from that, I fell in love with him; he's got the kindest eye I have seen on a horse. He comes to his new home on Saturday! Can you tell I'm excited?

Please excuse the really rough clip job (not done by me LOL).

Congratulations on him, he is adorable!!! I love that blaze face and his color! AND, none of us will hold his unusual current hairdo against him :bgrin

Matt,

He's very pretty! I especially love his head!
default_wub.png
:

Congrats Matt! He is a nice boy - I wish I could see him in person.

Yippee Matt! I am so happy for you guys!!! This fellow has the softest eyes and sweetest persona! He is aptly nicknamed Teddy as in teddybear. I absolutely love this guy! :aktion033: Now don't forget the details, age, height and any babies sired yet...ya know..the gossip.
default_wink.png
:

Yippee Matt! I am so happy for you guys!!! This fellow has the softest eyes and sweetest persona! He is aptly nicknamed Teddy as in teddybear. I absolutely love this guy! :aktion033: Now don't forget the details, age, height and any babies sired yet...ya know..the gossip.
default_wink.png
:
Thanks guys. I can't wait until he's here!

He's only two right now. So...no babies yet. He's about 32" right now. So he may be a B horse (I like the taller ones
default_wink.png
: ).

Congratulations!!! He's sweet!

Liz M.

Congrats on the new boy!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

His stall is almost ready! The stall at the place he's at now is so tiny; this stall I have ready for him is massive (it's probably 12x14' or more). He's going to think he's in heaven. I think we're getting him tomorrow so get ready to be inundated with loads of pics of Teddy, Lexus, Emily, Addison, and I LOL. Who is it that said minis are like potato chips
default_rolleyes.gif
: ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back