My New Guy!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessj

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just wanted to share pics of my new little guy! This is ICF Ferrari Falabella! He is a two and a half year old amha/amhr/fmha regisered dark bay pintaloosa stallion with one blue eye! He is 100% falabella. I am in LOVE with him and would like to thank Miss Diane at Castle Rock Miniatures for allowing me to purchase this sweet little man! He is such a doll! Pics aren't great...my "new to horses" hubby was helping with them! I am attaching one of his blanket too...you can see where it is spreading! I can't wait to see what in color looks like in a few years! I plan to start training/conditioning him to show soon...any tips or pointers would be very much appreciated!

ps..the last one is with my daughter. she is seven and LOVES to help (with strict supervision of course!)

092311064434.jpg

092311064533.jpg

092311065023.jpg

092311064959.jpg

092311065052.jpg

092211163513.jpg

default_saludando.gif
hi jess long time no see...........

he is a bit of a spunky boy you must be pretty happy with this boy
default_aktion033.gif

How is miss darla going

have missed her thread and our chats

He is beautiful, Jess!

Love the picture with your daughter. She looks so happy and proud!

Congratulations Jess, I love his markings and especially love the picture of he and your daughter....she must be thrilled. did she know you were getting him or did you keep it a surprise? Keep us posted on how he is settling in....hows he like the chickens? Hugs to Darla and I hope she is continuing to improve.
default_saludando.gif

Congrats!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah He is such a beautiful little guy.
default_wub.png
Love the coloring. Even without you saying who he came from I knew.
default_biggrin.png
I have drooled over Diane's "chips" since I got my first one.
default_drool5.gif
:drool . 100% Falabella
default_drool5.gif
. He is stunning.

Me too. And Son Rise. He really has that look that Juan has. Juan is so gentle. The temperment of the Falabella is what has me hooked and their loving nature. It is hard to explain, but when someone says Falabella,
default_new_shocked.gif
I'm like WHERE
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked
default_new_shocked.gif

Congratulations Jess, I love his markings and especially love the picture of he and your daughter....she must be thrilled. did she know you were getting him or did you keep it a surprise? Keep us posted on how he is settling in....hows he like the chickens? Hugs to Darla and I hope she is continuing to improve.
default_saludando.gif
She knew that he was coming! She keeps trying to claim him now! I had a talk with her and explained that being with him is a little different than being with Darla, and that she has to be very cautious. I also let her know that she has to make sure that he knows that we are the boss and not to let him get by with anything...she is hilarious with him. She is used to her quarter horse at her dad's house so she isnt afraid of him or of correcting him if he needs it. Yesterday I watched while she went out and caught him, put on the halter and led him in for a bath. I was very pleased with how they responded to each other.....still not letting her steal my horse though!!!
default_biggrin.png

Thanks for all the congrats!

Congrats on your gorgeous new boy. I love his colour and markings too.

So how is Darla doing, did she foal yet??

I have been out of touch with sick kids etc so trying to catch up on all the news

He is so handsome!! Congratulations. Love the picture of him wit your daughter!
default_wub.png

You do have to be careful of horse theives right under your nose. I asked my husband to hold Finale for a minute while I checked out a mare and warned him not to pet him too much
default_laugh.png

Again congrats, he's exceptional!

stacy

congratulations he is lovely!

Congrats on your gorgeous boy! A nice combination of two very different colorful worlds! Can't wait to see him in show shape for next year! Please keep posting pics of him in the future. And definately watch for those helpers who end up trying to claim your favorite horse!!

Congrats and welcome back to the forum, I have been searching for Darla updates, I am hoping everything is going ok with her?

Thanks everyone! I just love him...he is such a little sweetie! We are going to a small open mini show this weekend. He is not in show condition at all, but this will give him a little experience anyway!

Darla is doing much better and is not even in foal after all!

I said it before, and I'll say it again; He is GORGEOUS! Love his coloring. You will have fun at the show, I enjoy it so much! We have a local fair coming up in 2 weeks and are going to "practice," us and the horses I guess
default_biggrin.png
. Glad Ms Darla gets a friend! Once you get one mini, you just can't stop!!!!!! I love them
default_wub.png

Your daughter is just lit up with him! (My daughter just turned 6, and is the EXACT same way!)

Latest posts

Back