My new baby (dial-uppers beware...)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krickette

Reaction score
Well, my mini is not going to be bred any time soon (My dad refuses to allow it) but we did get to breed my Thoroughbred! On febuary 24, 2006, I met the newest love of my life ^.^

Her name is Jazz, and she's a beautiful overo filly with one blue eye and one brown/blue eye. Her Mom is a blackfleabitten grey TB, and her dad is a liver chestnut paint.

We haven't decided yet, but her name will be either A Jazzy Brew or Trouble With Jazz

P1010012.jpg

P1010004.jpg

P1010010.jpg

P1010002.jpg

37e1fea8.jpg

d03e0be2.jpg

2afdf59d.jpg

7de3c809.jpg

dd56f950.jpg

2e06c982.jpg

8d835eb3.jpg

scan0040.jpg

She was born jet black, but she is getting redder and redder. We are crossing our fingers for a liver chestnut like her daddy.

I'm hoping to halter show her when she's old enough, but she recently split herself pretty badly, so I was afraid I wouldn't be able to. I've talked to a couple of vets, though, and they say she'll be alright.

(her cuts, 1 and 2 if you aren't afraid of blood)

(here's a link to her dad's site, if you want to look at some more pretty horses ^.^)

Now that I posted...that's actually really long, lol, please let me know if I should cut down on some pics ^.^ I just luff posting pictures
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I guess I could have just told y'all to look here...

Last edited by a moderator:
She is a cute one, boy does she have legs.

What happen to her butt, looks like it will heal ok.

Thanks for sharing.
default_wub.png
: :saludando:

Congratulations on a very pretty filly. I can see why you have a new love.

You should put some of the pictures on that site you vote for for them.

Very pretty
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Vicky :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

She's very flashy and I do believe she will go liver chestnut too.

I love thoroughbreds and your mare is very pretty also.

Good luck with her.

Make that barbed wire go away by the way.

Wow, I'm not normally a fan of overos but her markings are so unique and gorgeous!
default_wub.png
: I absolutely love her. What happened to cause those cuts? No horse ever deserves stuff like that but especially not a sweet little one like her.

Leia

Shes a cutie! Her legs look like Image's when he was born, he couldnt get anywhere near the ground with his nose for quite a few months!

Congrats! :aktion033:

That is one tall, but very adorable foal!! Congrats on your new baby. :aktion033:

SHE is beautiful!!!!! I absolutely adore the markings in her chest area.

PLEASE post pictures of her as she grows!!!! I love her!!!!

The cuts look like they should heal fine....thank goodness they are in areas that won't be visible.

Please do get her away from the barbed wire.....

The barbwire is only the culprit in the small wounds and the one under her forarm. The one in the back is from her doing the splits...It'd be like ripping the seat of your pants, except with skin...

Thanks for all the compliments ^.^

She's beautiful!! I just love to watch foals trying to reach the ground, she is a leggy one.

default_yes.gif
:

She is outstanding! Gonna love seeing updated pictures of her!

muahahahaha!!! OK, I lost everything on the internet a long while ago, and this forum's link was one of them. I have refound it!!! Horray! Anyways, I wanted to share a few more piccys of my baby, who is turning grey >.<

The bigger bay is my fat Arab, Nike. He's her bestest buddy.

6.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

here are some older pics:

f5a1424c.jpg

721b8073.jpg

(bad girl trying to eat the hammock...)

0d2bc1a3.jpg

7a9ff6ba.jpg

0a1fe9a7.jpg

Anyways...I'm just bored, so I thought I'd share, lol!

She is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

Good thing there was no grill next to the hammock, but lemonade would have been nice!

Really like her a lot!

Thank ya! She's being a meanie right now, running the fences and acting a fool. She just got taken away from her mommy, lol. Neither are liking weaning very much!

Wow, what a beautiful girl! She has grown up nicely, thanks for showing the updated pictures!

Latest posts

Back