my introduction

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VPS

Reaction score
I just wanted to say hello , I have been lurking for over 5 months but never joined... well I finially did and wanted to introduce myself to all the pony people
default_yes.gif
: my name is Kristine, I come from a saddleseat background, but when I was told i had hip spurs it got harder and harder to ride saddleseat for me. so i invested sometime looking for something with the same action and movement i was used to and found the modern shetlands a great horse to fill that void.
default_yes.gif
: I dont know at this point if i will go back to riding saddleseat but im really enjoying these great ponies! but once you have something stuck in your blood its hard to let it go
default_wink.png
: I hope to meet more shetland owners and glad there is a place to post about the ponies! thanks for reading!

:saludando:

Kristine

5-09-06 Hi Kristine: Welcome aboard. You'll find this a very friendly, helpful group. And if you ever need advice -- we're all full of it :) The best of luck on your new venture. Oh, where are you located? Or did I overlook that? Ta, Shirlee

Welcome Kristine from the thumb area of Michigan. We have classic Shetlands that are ASPC/AMHR and miniature hoses and donkeys. :saludando:

Howdy Kristine! :saludando: Welcome to the greatest addiction in the world! You were warned about the 'potato chip effect' of Shetlands right?

Hubby and I raise Foundations in Idaho. Like you, we are 'downsizers' for physical reasons. They are great little characters.

We'd love to see pics of your ponies!

Suzanne

:saludando: Welcome from upstate New York... I am a newcomer to the pony world with my first Modern mare and her foal-to-be!

Denise

Silversong Farm

Latest posts

Back