My horse trailer was a guinea pig

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waconda valley

Reaction score
A friend and I are wanting to start a new business venture-installing wraps on autos, semis and trailers. We used my horse trailer as our guinea pig. What do you all think?

Peg Balthazor
100_0870.jpg
trailer.jpg

Wow, very cool. I LOVE it.

WOW...My only question is....when are you coming to Arizona?
default_wink.png
: Looks awesome!

Hey, my mother and I were admiring your trailer this past weekend in Lawton, OK. VERY nice!! We were parked next to you at one point, so I was able to get up close and personal to your trailer, LOL.

[SIZE=12pt]Wish you were in Florida. Great job! Good luck with your new business.[/SIZE]

Barbie

My Uncle makes signs and vehicle lables for a living... his machinery is set up for vinyl pictures/words, so he can't do full color like you did. Is yours fully waterproof? My Uncle's color printer, which CAN do that, but not well, can only do "indoor" prints, meaning they fade and can get degraded by being outside. Is yours the "true" outdoor art? Those are amazing... I've been thinking of having that done on my trailer for a while now. Wow... I'll have to look you up soon
default_smile.png

My Uncle makes signs and vehicle lables for a living... his machinery is set up for vinyl pictures/words, so he can't do full color like you did. Is yours fully waterproof? My Uncle's color printer, which CAN do that, but not well, can only do "indoor" prints, meaning they fade and can get degraded by being outside. Is yours the "true" outdoor art? Those are amazing... I've been thinking of having that done on my trailer for a while now. Wow... I'll have to look you up soon
default_smile.png

Nathan,

The wraps we are doing are specifically made for outdoors, gauranteed for 7 years. My first trip with it last weekend was spent driving to a show in the pouring rain. I drove 7 hours with the windshield wipers on high the whole entire time and the wrap is in perfect shape.

We can do lettering, partial panel wraps or the whole trailer. When the wraps are removed they will not damage the paint either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peg, I was admiring your trailer at the Lawton, OK show this past weekend. That is so cool!!
default_smile.png

I am thinking you are going to cause some accidents wiht that trailer. It would be very distrating to see such a pretty picture while I was tryign to drive. (that is a compliment by the way, it is beautiful I love it!!!!)

WOW from here too!!!! I am asking, how much, and when? LOL! I would just die to have something gorgeous like that with my farm name done on a trailer!!!

Thank you all for you great compliments. The beauty of our wraps is that they are very personalized. We do the design work using your pictures.

Please pm me with requests for pricing as it does vary based on what you would like to have done. Thanks, Peg Balthazor

I too, saw this trailer in person this weekend. Wow! Even more impressive in person!!!!!

Viki

default_thumbup.gif
: wow what a great job. i hope someday to get something like that on our horse trailer.

How do you work around the windows and etc?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back