More fillies for us!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megaroo

Reaction score
Well, these are kind of late posts but i've been kind of busy. Our latest foal was born on Friday. I was bathing my gelding and looked out and didn't see the mares. Well, I looked in the shed and there's Bonnie with the foal hanging out her back side. Thank God I saw her, I had to reposition the foal and I was thinking, "oh my god, the poor things dead" Well, Bonnie gave a good push and we got it out. I broke the bag open and saw her, yes HER take a breathe and about cried lol. She's a beautiful black girl with a lot of white on her face and 2 pretty blue eyes, and may I say legs that go on a mile.

PICT0221.jpg

PICT0219.jpg

Next, our other new filly Irish. She's like a big dog, solid black and just perfect.

PICT0216.jpg

PICT0214.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Congratulations on your newest filly!! :aktion033: :aktion033: It's been a colt year so far for me and I have 2 more to go.....so could you turn the filly fairy loose please! :bgrin

Aw, they are both adorable, congratulations!!!!

Congrats on your new fillies, they are very nice
default_wub.png
:

CONGRATULATIONS on your new girls but I do think it only fair that you share the filly fairy now!
default_smile.png

Congrats on your new girls :aktion033: Joyce

Beautiful fillies! Thank goodness you were there for Bonnie! That had to be so scary, I'm so glad you saved that precious little girl.

Congratulations on both fillies!

Latest posts

Back