Merry Christmas, from our herd to yours!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wingnut

Reaction score
After seeing Kaitlin's Halloween drawing a couple of months ago, I had an idea for a Christmas card. I contacted her and asked her if she was interested. We hashed out the details. I sent her photos of my girls. Yesterday, I got the final result in my inbox for review.

I am as tickled to pieces as I could possibly be!!!

Without further adieu:

Christmas-Herd-web1.jpg

That has to be one of the best Christmas cards ever. It's so fun that it's a "cartoon" of your girls. She really gave each one a visible personality. Love it!

I love it! I really like the tiny chestnut pinto with the blue eye! Reminds me of one of mine
default_wub.png

Fantastic as usual!! One if these days I will get her to do one for me. I want my draft and mini in one picture. I love the character she gives them!!!

Great!!! She does such a good job of capturing the horses personality. What a treasured keepsake.

Thanks all! I love to do them. Minis are fabulous to draw and I adore Christmas.

Another of Kaitlin's finest! That is a beautiful card!!! My daughter and I treasure the pictures we had Kaitlin do of our horses.

Another of Kaitlin's finest! That is a beautiful card!!! My daughter and I treasure the pictures we had Kaitlin do of our horses.

I know I will treasure this for many years to come!

One of my other hobbies is digital scrapbooking. I started several years ago when I put together my own Christmas cards. So, this year, I dug through my supplies and found some things to put with Kaitlin's drawing to finalize the design for this year's card. I'm actually doing a postcard this year, so this is just the front. I found a traditional postcard back file so it will look like something you bought in a store
default_smile.png

card2010a.jpg

Latest posts

Back