Maple Hollow Farms 2015 Foaling

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry haven't been online much today. ..diamond is on left and just foaled a gorgeous grullo colt! Nobody in middle yet except for the occasional pesky fly lol, and Fae is on right for now but not looking ready yet

Melinda

20150413_233518.jpg

20150413_233110.jpg

20150413_232412.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this on FB this morning. Such a handsome little guy with great color! Congratulations!!!

Oh I want!!!!! I want a grullo mini so bad. Had a chance two years ago but the colt never made it out of the sack. Want, want, want!!!!!!

What a handsome Boy , Congratulations
default_smile.png

Thanks everyone! I am beyond thrilled with all our babies but the little grullo colt is pretty dear to me since I have always wanted one!

I went ahead and brought Star into the left stall tonight, as of right now she is looking furthest along at 314 days. Sassy doesnt always tell me when she is ready though. Fae normally bags up well but doesnt have much udder yet, might end up switching someone else in her place once I see another get more serious than her.
cheesy.gif
Kinda like playing musical stalls until someone gets ready.

Star is testing ready so cross your fingers that she foals tonight! Also Mom's cam is now online too, http://www.marestare.com/fcam.php?alias=maplehollow2 with dusty currently the one we will be watching at 335 days and a pretty good sized udder. Due to them being on limited internet they will only be able to keep the cam on when not able to watch it themselves so if it is off that means mom is watching, if on we need eyes. She will do her best to get the cam turned on though if she sees her getting ready to foal when she is there so people can watch.

Congrats!! Can't wait to see her, silver is my favorite and I'm starting to "fall hard" for appy marked horses, too!

The black fella is super nice.

Of course I LOVE ALL of them but..........kind of "really loving" the black/ white pinto with the high stockings on the hind legs!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
I think it is so cool getting surprised with each birth as to colors and markings!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back