Make Easter extra special~~~

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]PLEASE HELP TUNIA in her fight to live. We have all been following the very upsetting time Nikki has been going thru, first with the fillies, and now with Tunia. Tunia has become like a forum icon. She needs ALL our help. I'm not asking for alot just a single dollar would be fine. Tunia is such a little trooper thru everything she has been thru, and she cant just stop now. She needs our help in the worst way. This is going to go for the Tunia Vet Expense, and anything anyone would like to donate will be deposited into Nikkis paypal account. PLEASE HELP make this a extra special easter, and give a little.... all for little Tunia. Here is Niks paypal account : [email protected] Thanks so much! Questions, you may contact me directly at [email protected], Corinne[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to state for the record that Nikki did not ask for this help! Myself and a few others have donated what we could afford to donate! Wouldn't it be great if everyone that read about Petunia donated even just $1!!! ANYONE with animals knows that this bill will be in the thousands! I don't know how any of us could read about that poor donkey and not want to help a little! :no:

I was shocked when I read and saw poor Petunia, she must be hurting, I do not have a pay pal account, so a friend that has one, donated on my behalf $5.00 for Petunia and Nikki.

Bless everyone that can afford to give just one dollar
default_pray.gif
:

Yes, this is Easter Weekend. Try to make a difference.

I do know there is a lot out there that is thinking why Petunia and Nikki and not me, I believe you will be blessed for helping.
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
i have been in Nikki's shoes, 2 years ago i lost a baby and then the jennet, to the tune of $750... and we were able to do most of the care ourselves. that same year i lost my big horse colt, again we did a LOT of the care ourselves and it still cost $1300...

so believe me, Nikki can use all our help!!!! she has done so much for so many of us, and every dollar helps. we love you Nikki!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Also been there last May our bout with Hyperlipidemia cost us well over $2500... (still being paid off) Poor Tunia - I will help out too...

I have been in her shoes too, with Wind Chill, my filly, my vet bill was almost $2,700.00 plus that didnt include the human MRI or cat scan. Which was both donated by the local hospital. With those 2 added my bill would of been about $6,000. She did not make it but I gave it my all to try to help her. I think most of us who do honestly try to do EVERYTHING we can for our animals have been there at one time. So, yes...every $1.00 will help Tunia. ANy news today? Ce

I don't have a paypal account, but I did have a good friend of mine send in $5 for me, and she added $5 for herself. I know how spendy vet bills can be, and how we try everything, no matter the cost to help our loved one's.

default_pray.gif
: for the both Nikki & Petunia:pray:

This is a great idea - we can all use a bit of help at various times during our life. I will be more then happy to help out. Hugs and prayers for Tunia!! I will send my money thru paypal.

Have a HAPPY EASTER Nikki and I hope and pray for good news for your precious Tunia!!

Corinne, I remember this so well, I know you did everything to try to help little Chill, you certainly went the extra mile but it just wasn't to be. She was a little doll and is now a precious Angel! I know it still hurts - Hugs to you!

I have been in her shoes too, with Wind Chill, my filly, my vet bill was almost $2,700.00 plus that didnt include the human MRI or cat scan. Which was both donated by the local hospital. With those 2 added my bill would of been about $6,000. She did not make it but I gave it my all to try to help her. I think most of us who do honestly try to do EVERYTHING we can for our animals have been there at one time. So, yes...every $1.00 will help Tunia. ANy news today? Ce

Donna, It seems like it was just yesterday with Chilly. There are so many specail foals that just seem to touch our hearts in a special way. I emailed Marnie about BeeBops foal~~ it reminded me so much of Chilly. Ce

Latest posts

Back