Magazines Dedicated to Miniature Horse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mysticalpark

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if apart from Society magazines - does anyone (country??) have a magazine that is published monthly, quarterly etc that's just dedicated to Miniature Horses? If so do you have details about website etc. We just had one started up but it's finished after only two magazines (due to personal reasons of editor) - although there's hope someone may be taking over. But just wondering if others out there in the world etc....

thanks,

Nicky

http://www.miniatureworldshowcase.com/ is a wonderful magazine as it covers all miniature horse registries, and has great articles. My favorite is a series of articles written by our international members that gives us a peek at their parts of the world.

I agree Miniature Horse Showcase is the best Magazine out there!!! I prefer it to all the others!!

I agree Miniature Horse Showcase is the best Magazine out there!!! I prefer it to all the others!!

Thanks - it looks great. What others are their though??? Seeing as we don't get any here I'd like to get a subscription to any good ones that are available (as long as they'd post to aussie).

Nicky

Hello Nicky:

The Miniature Horse Showcase is a good one. There is also the Miniature Horse World that is the official publication of the American Miniature Horse Association. Have a visit to their website: http://www.amha.org/ and drop them an e-mail. I’m sure they would be happy to help you. The World offers wonderful and informative articles along with breathtaking photos of the miniature horses.

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the getting all three of the main Magazines The Journal, The World and the Showcase. But the Showcase is my favorite, because it has alittle different approach.

Betty puts out a beautiful high class magazine that has more feeling to it. She was at Tulsa for the whole National Show, getting to know the people not just the horses. I think her interest in us comes through in her publication. Some of her articles and pictures just make me want to jump into those pages and get to know the people that she is telling about.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish we still had the Miniature Horse Voice. I loved it.
default_smile.png
Well, I loved it so much that I bought the master copies of the full run of the magazine. lol I feel very honored to have that set.

Latest posts

Back