Lost a friend today...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you everyone for your kind words.

This is the first time I have ever lost a horse, so I am not sure what I am feeling. I was hit with it today when all the horses called to me except her.

I guess I didn't think it would be this hard. But with time her herd family and I will be just fine.
default_wub.png

Oh so sorry for you loss of such a good friend to you!!! I know how much you miss her!

{{{{ hugs }}}}

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss
default_no.gif

My condolences on the loss of your sweet little mare. She was really adorable. I hope that the rest of your horses recover from the virus quickly.

Sammy,

I was so sorry to hear about Faith. Thank you so much for calling me and letting me know. I know that she had the best home and was loved by your whole family. I thank you for giving her a wonderful life.

Take care

Cindy

I am so very sorry for your loss.She was very special to you and you gave her so much love and special care and I know you were her very special angel to her.Run free and healthy little Faith.Helping and healing hands to the rest of your critters.I'm keeping all of you in my prayers.Taking care of sick animals can be draining on yourself.Been there all last week.Take care of yourself

Thanks again everyone for your thoughts and kind words. I appreciate it. It really helps.
default_wub.png

I really do hope they kick this stupid virus soon. I think three weeks is long enough.
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
My heart goes out to you. There are not enough words that can express the sympathy or sadness. Remember that you got to share 7 wonderful years with her.

Take care

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

So sorry to hear of your loss of your little girl Faith. I hope that virus gets wiped out soon. Take Care.

So very sorry for your loss. What a pretty little girl Faith was. RIP sweet girl and big hugs for you SammyL.

Latest posts

Back