Looking for info or pics of some horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Good afternoon everyone
default_smile.png
I'm hoping that perhaps someone may know some information on the following horses and if I'm really lucky maybe you'll have pictures of them as well
default_yes.gif
If you can extend the pedigree further back as well that would be wonderful as I only have the first three generations (with the exception of a couple I have the 4th generation). For the most part I've seen other horses that have these bloodlines in my searches but no information specifically on any of them. Thank so so much for any help!
default_smile.png

Here are the horses I'm searching for:

---------------Snow Fires Silver Chief

------Snow Fires Silverado

---------------Snow Fires Paloma Blanca

L & M's Heza Little Dandy Too

------Show Biz

---------------Celebes

------Del Mayo

---------------Zelaa

Lazy V Miss Priss

------Royal Silver Lady

Last edited by a moderator:
Terri

I might be mistaken, but I believe that a lot of the horses you list are from a breeder in Calif who was named "Faith ? " She lived in the Northern CA area and her farm prefix was "Snow Fire" - but this goes way back to the early 1980's.

Celebes was also in CA and I believe the Del Maayo horse your are referring to might actually be Sierra Dawn Uno De Mayo - who again, was in CA at one time and is now owned by Mr Dotson of Uno Miniatures.

You might try getting ahold of Bill McKew or Jim Curry (both trainers) who live out in CA and asking either of them about some of these horses or perhaps Sami Scheuring, also in CA - she would probably remember many of these horses as well.

Good luck in your quest - I believe that you can find some pix of Celebes on the Little America Historical Stallions Site - as well as Uno De Mayo

Stacy

default_saludando.gif
Thank you Stacy! I'll look for information on trying to contact them
default_smile.png
I think the one name is just Del Mayo (unless AMHA allows name changes) as this is the name that shows on her AMHA papers?

Latest posts

Back