Looking for Daughters of my stallion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BAER CREEK

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I need some help. Several years ago I purchaced a stallion named Hidden Meadows El Chico Bandito. I really love this stallion! He is getting on in years and I would love to have some of his daughters in my broodmare band. Does anyone know of any of his daughters for sale and where I could find them? Thanks for your help.

Julie

You might try a wanted ad on the Salesboard.
default_yes.gif
:

You might also try the stud book although it is not always current. (Owners). Find the owner then in the membership directory or through AMHA see if you can locate a phone number/address. Call them and see if they will sell? I was looking for a full sister to a mare I have. In my case it was dead ended as the mare was owned by ?? that had passed away and paperwork for horses was never updated. I could not get clear papers on her.

Beth

In my case it was dead ended as the mare was owned by ?? that had passed away and paperwork for horses was never updated. I could not get clear papers on her.
If it wasn't that long ago, and you know where she is...try again... My stallion had a story like that, and it took me months...but I got his papers cleared up. You need a copy of the death certificate, and possibly, even the will...to prove she wasn't willed to someone after the recorded owner died.

I figured he was worth it, and his foals are prooving me right.
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back