Lipizzaner Stallion Show Pix!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wwminis

Reaction score
A couple weeks ago we went to see the Lipizzaner Stallion with Penni! She bought us tickets for our 32 anniv.
default_rolleyes.gif
We had a great time watching these amazing horses!
default_wub.png
Here a few pix I thought you might enjoy that Penni took at the show! Thank You Penni for a wonderful evening!
default_aktion033.gif

Enjoy

Bill

Lippizon1-76.jpg

Lippizon1-52.jpg

Lippizon1-50.jpg

Lippizon1-38.jpg

Lippizon1-29.jpg

Lippizon1-25.jpg

Lippizon1-27.jpg

And Penni's little Keena says, Merry Christmas to everyone on LB!

Lippizon1-08.jpg

We've seen them a few timmes and I'd love to see them again! I never tire of watching them perform! Thanks for sharing your evening!

Little Keena is adorable and I hope she has a very merry Christmas!

What a wonderful night that Im sure you guys deserved. Oh and Keena looks wonderful.

The Stallions are gorgeous but Not as cute as that little Keena! I have one that looks just like her named Pumpkin. She'll be nine in a few months and going strong. Loved your pictures.
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you for sharing Bill

Amazing! Beautiful horses.

I have visited in Vienna their show actually the training of these awesome horses.

Thanks

Anita

I remember going to see them a few years back, an amazing show! Thanks for sharing!

default_wub.png
We go to a free show every year in Florida where they are based and train...it's called a free training show but is full costume rehearsal and exactly like the show..free but they do pass the hat..literally, so don't have to donate if you can't..there are bleachers but we take lawn chairs and the dog and sit at the end of the arena under a tree. SUCH a nice day and a long program!

The German man that ran the show called them his babies and carried sugar cubes in his pocket..he knew each stallion by name and they knew him! All these show horses are stallions of various ages but they have of course a few mares and always a few babies there.

It's on Sundays afternoons.I think Dec through March? Forget the name of the town, out in the country, but not far from Bradenton where we stay. I always buy a t-shirt and program for my daughter and youngest grand daughter.

In the barn there is a big picture of General Patton, and their rescue ..you can visit the barn and watch them get ready..so nice and personal and I never tire of it althoug one year it was very hot.

Maxine

Last edited by a moderator:
YEAH I saw them last year in Beaumont, TX and they were wonderful.

I loved the Jazz routine.

Carlene

Latest posts

Back