Lets see your horses playing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the only quick and easy to find one i came up with. Last spring Sparkle was less than 1 week. Only out for 15-20 min. but she sure learned all about snow.

april2007_224_medium_web_view.jpg

Wow coopermini that is adorable!! I didnt know they could go out in snow that young!! I haevnt had a foal so i wouldnt know. I have a 16 month old, so he will see snow at my house this year.. thank s for posting...
default_yes.gif

Hopefully these aren't huge:

Clear Brooks CK Shake N It Up("Bamm Bamm") having fun in the snow:

bammersrun.jpg

VPS Just A Tad Bad("Callie")

callietrotfeb15.jpg

Lt. Dan's Magnificent Toy("Dani")

danifeb15.jpg

I guess she thought she'd be trainer for the day here:

Dani.jpg

VPS Simply Irresistible("Taz")

tazrun.jpg

Norma Jean Baker("Sassy")

sassy.jpg

Sassy and Taz(nobody was hurt in the taking of this photo
default_rolleyes.gif
):

sassytazrear.jpg

minisrun.jpg

A few years ago, we got so much snow it was over our roundpens. We had to shovel and snowblow paths so the horses could go outside. Here is our 32" Mini playing in the path...all you can see is his ears and top of his head
default_biggrin.png

Hercsnow.jpg

~Jen~

This is my 14-year-old Boone's Little Andy daughter struttin' her stuff in the snow. I think she would have made a stunning driving horse in her day. She definitely has the "fire" for it! She's just beautiful to watch until it comes time to catch the little brat. She's got some moves for an old lady!
default_wacko.png

IMG_0146.jpg

wow, wonderful pix!! I love the one where you had to dig out a maze for them.

Last Dec 1st, we got a FREAK 16 inches of snow and we had to do that for our chow Bryson, to go to the bathroom. He just stood there and looked at all that snow like " Now what do I do"... Then after we made him his maze he tromped thru it all day and wouldnt come in!!

Keep the pix coming if anyone else has any...

Here are some of mone. No new snow ones yet though.

Rocky adn Slick playing king of the rock wall. Slick is the winner in this one. This is in New Hampshire 2 years ago.

1stuff012.jpg

This one is from last year here in Washington State

horsesnow033.jpg

This is Rocky before we got Slick.

WinterPics2005041.jpg

This is 2 years ago when Rocky and Slick first met. It was love at first nuzzle.

slickandcleo020.jpg

Now, I gotta post in the "winter costume" thread.
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
We hardly have much snow anymore here but 3 years ago we suddenly had a load, never had that much!

Well for us this was much!
default_biggrin.png

P3030016.jpg

Well......not exactly playing.....but I like this one. That's Kitty getting a doggy kiss, Cappy and Bambi.

Dec106Snow022.jpg

Darn, what's up with PhotoBucket. Three different pictures....3 different sizes. :DOH!

Oh wow I have so many pictures of the horses in snow but not many of them playing in snow.

IMG_1916.jpg

Just siting in the snow.

IMG_1911.jpg

You want me to do what?..lol

horsesfistsnow2006007.jpg

Looking at something..I don't remember what.

horses-winter12-11-06010.jpg

kisses in the snow.

blah2.jpg

Jumping over a pile of snow.

You can't be serious!
default_new_shocked.gif

I do not envy that kind of weather at all.

I like it warm and sunny
default_biggrin.png

The pix are so cute!! you can just show any snow pix they dont have to be playing!!

They are all adorable!!
default_biggrin.png

Here's a few of my favorite winter pics!

MissyMSnowbunny.jpg

WinterSceneMinisPond.jpg

MissyWinterSnowPond1.jpg

ApacheSnow4.jpg

These following photos were taken of MayZ, Hogie & our grandaughter Anna in one of the biggest snowstorms we had that year.

MayZHogieSnow2.jpg

MayZHogieSnowRun1.jpg

MayZHogieAnnaSnow1.jpg

WOw! That's a lot of snow!

It barely, barely gets cold enough here overnight to freeze the dew. NEVER have snow here.

Can't say I envy you guys though.

Andrea

Latest posts

Back