Lee Crutchfield Miniature Horse Clinic in Pennsylvania

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SandyJ

Reaction score
The Keystone Miniature Horse Club is proud to announce the :aktion033:

[SIZE=14pt]A to Z Miniature Horse Halter Clinic with Lee Crutchfield. [/SIZE]
Sponsored by Keystone Miniature Horse Club and Delaware Valley College in Doylestown, PA

Did you ever want to ask the judge what they are looking for in the ring? Well, now is your chance! Ask a 2006 AMHA World Judge and well-known miniature horse trainer, Lee Crutchfield of Aloha Training Center. Lee will be covering everything from breeding, foaling, picking a show horse, feeding and nutrition, workouts and what the judge is looking for in the ring. Lee himself has bred and trained over 50 World and National Champion miniature horses and is now judging all over the world.

We welcome anyone who would like to learn more about their miniature horse. We do have a limit on the number of auditors, so don't wait- reserve your seat now. This clinic will be hands-on and will have openings for 10 miniature horses. Please contact Kelly Anderson if you would like to apply for any opening and send picture and show history if any.

For more info, visit our club website at http://keystonemhc.tripod.com or email Kelly Anderson at [email protected].

Respectfully submitted by:
Sandy Lapp, Corresponding Secretary

Keystone Miniature Horse Club

Yeah... something close enough for me to attend (finally) ... and it sounds like a really fun and informative day!!

I definately plan on attending. Del Val is only 10 minutes from my house. It will be very informative I'm sure! :aktion033:

I can't believe that this is only a week away. I am so excited about this clinic.

If any of you are in Eastern PA, NJ or DE, you may want to check out this clinic. There are still openings available.

Visit the Keystone Miniature Horse Club web site's Clinic Page at: http://keystonemhc.tripod.com/clinic.html

KMHC is a non-profit organization. One of our founding purposes is "To broaden the scope of understanding and knowledge in all areas of equine ownership and management, through education".

We believe that this educational clinic will truly fulfill this purpose. I hope you will join us on Saturday, April 8th in Doylestown, PA.

Latest posts

Back