Komokos Little King Supreme

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MindyLee

Reaction score
Like Buckeroo, Billy Idol, Night Hawk, & many others who influances many folks herds...

I sooo wished I had the opportunity to meet this little fella when he was still alive, but never realized back then how much of a influance he would become in my herd today! My breeding program is promoted by him as I just loved how his lines crossed with so many other lines out there as well with my mares too. Do any of you have a King Supreme bred horse(s) and how well did it cross for you?

I have 4 King Supreme bred horses in my herd...

Little Kings Sentra Supreme: OWN SON w/x2 crosses

Zephyr Woods Little Prancer: granddaughter w/x2 crosses

Westwinds Bay Lady of BuckOff: granddaughter

Silver Maple Zahara Supreme: granddaughter w/x4 crosses

Last edited by a moderator:
We've got a couple:

My junior stallion prospect, LCA's More Bang For Your Buck, has him 3 times in his pedigree, once on his sire's dam's side (great-great grandsire), and twice on his dam's side (both her sire (great-grandsire) and dam (great-great grandsire) go back to him.. Have not used him for breeding yet..

Royal6-1.png

The colt above's dam, Carriage Hills Copper, is a grand-daughter of his on her sire side and a great-granddaughter of his on her dam side).. Unfortunately I have not had the best of luck getting her in foal, she turned up open in 09, and then 09 breeding season we discovered she had a persistent CL and ended up lutalysing her and did not have time to rebreed for this season since it was so late when we discovered it.. *Fingers Crossed* we get her in foal to my black pinto for next year..

DSC_0075.jpg

We have a Little Kings Supreme granddaughter sired by Little King Spirit Supreme! She's an awesome blue roan pinto named Maddys La Poloma!
default_smile.png

Here's a pic of Poloma with her 07 filly!

grace1.jpg

Komoko Little King Supreme is a VERY BIG influence in my herd.

I have a daughter by him: W & LDS Frosted Rose Dam of Riverdances Marbled Tigress

I have a grandson of his: Marystown Wind Chaser Sire of Riverdances Marbled Tigress

4 Granddaughters: Riverdances Hit The Jackpot

Marystown Santana Anna

Marystown Royal Lady Dam of my other top stallion: Riverdances Desperado

Marystown Enchantress

And...quite a few great grand daughters. Also great grandsons.

From his line I have gotten beautiful heads and long slim necks.

I don't have any of him in my herd, But I did meet him in "horse" at Little King. Beautiful little horse!

MEADOWIND CALYPSO CADENCE

Has Komokos Little King Supreme, Komokos Little Husseler, and Komokos King Tut

I have a pedigree page and Windy is at the bottom, with all her pedigree listed.

Her pedigree has:

Total AMHA Registered Horses: 65

Highest Generation Level (Registered Horses): 9

Picture of Windy in her winter woolys, and one with her clipped...

Windyhiding.jpg

Windyforphoto.jpg

One of my best broodmares is a daughter of Little Kings Show me Supreme (by Komokos Little King Supreme) Her name is Melody Acres Karamel Kisses. Not only is she a great producer but she is a pocket pet and loves people. She has produced two tiny pinto colts and two pinto fillies bred to my Stallion Alvadars Double Whammy One of her daughters is my driving mare. Make A Wish Whammys Quick kiss. Last year I bred her to Make A Wish Double Your Bucks (cremello) and can't wait to see what she has. She is due in May. I also have Hallmarks Boomers Buckingham,a B driving gelding who is out of a Little Kings Show me Supreme daughter (Hallmarks Show Me Sabrina). I Love the horse produced by Little Kings Show me supreme

Komokos Little King Supreme is definitely one of my favorite stallions! I dont have very many from his breeding yet but am working on it
default_rolleyes.gif
. I have Woodland Acres Dixie Chick who goes back to him twice. I also have a mare that ended up not being breeding sound that is a granddaughter, very disappointing! I am excited though that I have gotten the opportunity this year to breed two mares to an own son so I will have two grandbabies hopefully in 2011!!!

my mare MIA has Komokos Little King Supreme

She is the black pinto on my avatar

Our stallion Triple Ks Boogie Bow Tie

(looking kinda shaggy here)

is a Komokos Little King supreme grandson

he is 28.5" smutty buckskin homozygous for black

his sire is Little Kings Boogie Buckeroo (a buckeroo son)

bowlonge5-6-08emailsize-2.jpg

default_smile.png
My stallion, Little Kings Hallmarks Buckshot is BOTH a Komokos Little King Supreme grandson
default_smile.png
and a Boone's Little Buckeroo Grandson
default_rolleyes.gif

He is in my avatar(and ...Buckshot is also Mia's(post above) daddy!!)

I have several mares with King Supreme in their pedigrees including one of his last daughters! Little Kings Sunrise Supreme! I also have several great granddaughters with multiple crosses to him. I love the crosses of King Supreme with Buckeroo, Top Banana, and Scout!

I'd post pictures of some of them on here but I haven't figured out how to do that!

WOW! I have noticed that a lot of King Supreme bred horses are also roaned too. I know King Supreme himself was a bay roan, but noticed that he passes the roan gene on as well.

If I was allowed another mini, I think that I would snatch up that 28" buckskin King Supreme/Buckeroo stallion (Roo) I've seen on the sales board for awhile. He sure is a handsome little fellow and I just love him. But keep my eye on him anyways... but 2 stallions are enough here!
default_wub.png

Keep them photos coming!

the daughter I have is a red roan. But none of the rest that I have are roan that have King Supreme in their pedigree, or had any roan in their pedigree except King Supreme himself.

Found this one picture of Komokos Little King Supreme, could you share more pics of him.

LittleKingSupreme.jpg

I have 4 photos of King Supreme that I have found so far.

3 (including one above) that I found on the internet, and one givin to me by another fourm member.

Sorry but dont know how to post them, & the 4th one cant post without permission.

Hi All- well as you know- King Supreme was the direct compliment to Buckeroo for many years here at LKF. He was an awesome little stallion. He was extremely consistent in type, refinement and proportion. We have LK Supreme Dream and LK Super Supreme here on the farm standing this year- both sons of the late King Supreme. We also have a handful of daughters left. However- majority of our herd still are grandget or g-grandget of him. His dam Komokos Teenie Jeanie had a lot to do with King Supreme's qualities as she too proved herself to be one of the best producing mares ever in the industry! The Buckeroo x King Supreme/Teenie Jeanie cross produced many, many World Champions and World Champion producers....

LK Buck Echo (dam was Teenie Jeanie)

LK Buckeroo Dejavu (dam was Teenie Jeanie)

LK Buck Commander

LK Buck Easy

Lk Bourbon Street Buck

LK Boogie Buckeroo

LK Buckeroos Elegant Miss

LK Buckeroo Comin Thru

LK Blossom Buckeroo

LK Bianca Buckeroo

LK Buck Off

LK Black Velvet

LK All Fired Up Buck

LK Buck Magnificent

LK Debonaire (sire was Buckwheat)

Lk Little Buckeroo (Jr)

LK Buckeroo Taboo

LK Buckeroo Cavalier

LK Buckeroo Outta Cyte

And those are just to name a few off the top of my head! I could get a more detailed list if anyone needed, but it would take me a little while on Studbooks- most of the above are foals sired by Buckeroo and out of King Supreme daughters. He was an excleent mare producer. Supreme Dream is very much like King Supreme in his daughters are wonderful broodmares.

Sorry for any that I forgot in this brief list.

Thank you to everyone who still loves the old man! He is burried here in the LKF memorial with his mother. It has been several years now since they passed, but everyday we get to see them thru the eyes of their get and grandget! We were very blessed to have them here for all those years.

Robin-LKF

Hi All- well as you know- King Supreme was the direct compliment to Buckeroo for many years here at LKF. He was an awesome little stallion. He was extremely consistent in type, refinement and proportion. We have LK Supreme Dream and LK Super Supreme here on the farm standing this year- both sons of the late King Supreme. We also have a handful of daughters left. However- majority of our herd still are grandget or g-grandget of him. His dam Komokos Teenie Jeanie had a lot to do with King Supreme's qualities as she too proved herself to be one of the best producing mares ever in the industry! The Buckeroo x King Supreme/Teenie Jeanie cross produced many, many World Champions and World Champion producers....
LK Buck Echo (dam was Teenie Jeanie)

LK Buckeroo Dejavu (dam was Teenie Jeanie)

LK Buck Commander

LK Buck Easy

Lk Bourbon Street Buck

LK Boogie Buckeroo

LK Buckeroos Elegant Miss

LK Buckeroo Comin Thru

LK Blossom Buckeroo

LK Bianca Buckeroo

LK Buck Off

LK Black Velvet

LK All Fired Up Buck

LK Buck Magnificent

LK Debonaire (sire was Buckwheat)

Lk Little Buckeroo (Jr)

LK Buckeroo Taboo

LK Buckeroo Cavalier

LK Buckeroo Outta Cyte

And those are just to name a few off the top of my head! I could get a more detailed list if anyone needed, but it would take me a little while on Studbooks- most of the above are foals sired by Buckeroo and out of King Supreme daughters. He was an excleent mare producer. Supreme Dream is very much like King Supreme in his daughters are wonderful broodmares.

Sorry for any that I forgot in this brief list.

Thank you to everyone who still loves the old man! He is burried here in the LKF memorial with his mother. It has been several years now since they passed, but everyday we get to see them thru the eyes of their get and grandget! We were very blessed to have them here for all those years.

Robin-LKF

thanks Robin, love reading about their history, do you have some pictures of Him and Teenie Jeanie?

We have the honor of owning Little Kings Keep Dreamin, a King Supreme grandson and a Buckeroo grandson. He's a wonderful little stallion that brought us our first World Champion title. He's a good example of the King Supreme/Buckeroo cross.

Back