Just wanted to share our lovely day

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
New member of the family (Trixie Bernese Mountain Dog Female)

Bernie, Tabitha and Trixie B.jpg

Waiting for Tabitha to come back in from checking

the herd. She does this about every 30 minutes.

Bernie, Tabitha and Trixie G.jpg

Here she comes well Bernie waits for her

Bernie, Tabitha and Trixie K.jpg

Good boy Bernie for staying. told him when he gets

trained more he can go out like her.

Bernie, Tabitha and Trixie H.jpg

Now for their lessons.. Glen had an audience that watched him...

Bernie, Tabitha and Trixie O.jpg

Now, time to take a break..

Bernie, Tabitha and Trixie I.jpg

A long one ...Thats all Folks..

Bernie, Tabitha and Trixie E.jpg

I enjoyed your "picture story" and just loved all your dogs! I'm a big dog lover (and horse lover), and it always makes me so happy to see a family with two, three, or more dogs which are all well-behaved and loved.

I love it when dogs get to do what they were bred for! What a nice little story too!

Bernie has a beautiful profile. What does Trixie think of your 2 little fallow ( I think thats it ) deer?

I love it when dogs get to do what they were bred for! What a nice little story too!

Bernie has a beautiful profile. What does Trixie think of your 2 little fallow ( I think thats it ) deer?
Trixie has only been introduced by the fence so far, will give her time to settle in and when she is a little bit bigger, which I am sure will not be too long will be able to rump with the deer like Tabitha and Bernie. Has to be trained not to chase or jump up at them. So more training for hubby to do..

Very nice
default_yes.gif
Our girl, Katie, was bred in April for the first time but didn't take and Callie has yet to come into heat this summer so...no Berner pups for us this year
default_sad.png
Where did you get Trixie?

Last edited by a moderator:
LOVE IT !!! Very cute dogs and I loved how you told your story with pics....very cute.

Thanks and make sure you keep up w/the pictures. I think I tell you every year....getting all your new animals is getting difficult to get on your pretty Christmas cards....will you just be putting up a billboard this year?

Great pictures and very beautiful dogs. The perfect way to spend a day!
default_yes.gif

Gorgeous dogs...lovely day!

A bit OT, but I noticed the little plastic slide in one photo. One of my dear, departed dogs, Peri (poodle x fox terrier), loved slides. I'd take heer to playgrounds and she would climb up the play structures (not ladders, LOL) and go down the slide, all on her own. She'd then turn right round and do it again.

She would have LOVED your little slide! If she were here today, I'd have to buy one for her...

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice
default_yes.gif
Our girl, Katie, was bred in April for the first time but didn't take and Callie has yet to come into heat this summer so...no Berner pups for us this year
default_sad.png
Where did you get Trixie?
Near Sable Beach.

Gorgeous dogs...lovely day!

A bit OT, but I noticed the little plastic slide in one photo. One of my dear, departed dogs, Peri (poodle x fox terrier), loved slides. I'd take heer to playgrounds and she would climb up the play structures (not ladders, LOL) and go down the slide, all on her own. She'd then turn right round and do it again.

She would have LOVED your little slide! If she were here today, I'd have to buy one for her...
Too cute, but they would have to fight off my grand daughter for it. tee hee.

Would of loved to see a picture of that, would be so neat...

Latest posts

Back