It's Been too long!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Celtic Hill Farm

Reaction score
Hey guys! It's been way too long! Let's see...Nothing is new, the girls are doing good! They got there pasture cut in 1/2 to allow the grass to grow! lol! there not to happy. Leia went under the fence the other day so i had to put anther line up. lol. We have a closing on the house FRIDAY! im so excited! so that means a NEW HORSE! Im so excited! I talked to my parents they said that they want to wait two weeks till we start "looking" for one... well they don't know horse people that well then because horse people are always looking! haha. Right now i have one picked out! She's at a rescue. 3 year old Grade Saddlebred mare. I just hope everything goes smooth friday.... Sigh... lol. okay so what's new with all you guys?

~Ian

Hi Ian, good luck with the closing and your new house and looking for your new horse .... that is always fun,,,,,
default_smile.png

HI, Nice to see you back. Hope everything goes well with your parents home closing and you get the horse of your dreams.

Glad to hear things are going so well for you. We want pictures and a full write-up when you get your horse.
default_biggrin.png

You bet! It's killing me. Apparently the Bank's are so busy that they can't get all the paperwork done untill next week, so the new closing date is next friday! lol. untill then it's sit and wait (and go to school...that needs to end!) I'm not going to beable to rest untill this house is sold and i get a horse! lol. But yea so this summer i'm taking Polo Lessons, And probally some Saddleseat Lessons, i haven't had one for a while, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a little update... well the buyers had to move the CLOSING AGAIN! ehhh im tired of this game! lol. But we filled out the applications for the horse and we are sending them in.

That sounds like good progress on the horse end of things. I hope things move along better with the house though.

It feels like i havnt talked to you in forever! thats awsome! cant wait to here if you get her . good luck!

Latest posts

Back